Conor McGregor says next fight after Miller will be for title

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

Tbh people hate on the guys skills but this is MMA and people are constantly getting better. You're only as good as your last fight. And I think Conors gonna show us something vs. Cole. Dark horse.

He's gonna need more than a win over Miller to get a shot, imo. The UFC may not see it that way, but this guy isn't proven, much to the chagrin of his fan base. Yes, he has looked impressive thus far, but he needs a top 10 guy before people start taking him seriously. Cole Miller is not a top 10 opponent.

He needs to beat somebody worth while. I'm really sick of hearing about this guy, I wish he would do less talking and more fighting.

His next fight against fellow GOAT and his inspiration, Charlie Z!

Beats Miller and screw it, give him the loser of Mendes/Aldo. Cub, if he beats Stephens, get's winner. Any of these guys should give him a humbling experience

Poirier if he wins is probably the right fight to make next.

This Miller fight is such a waste of time.

He should fight a mid tier guy before he fights really good guys. He should have been fighting Rony Jason or Dustin Porier type guys.

Not even if he KO'd Cole by one-inch-punch at 4:59 of the first.

Damn, imagine Penn vs McGregor. The shit talking alone would be epic

There would be no shit talking imo, McGregor would take the respectful "you have to beat a legend to be a legend" line, while BJ is pretty chilled these days. He's probably the only guy I could see Conor not shit talking.

I may be wrong but I think he'd have to respect BJ.

This guy needs to stop drinking his own kool-aid. He's not ready for anyone in the top ten let alone the champ.

He says a lot of things. That's why people talk about him...

He might get it off the strength of consumer demand. Dana's "its the fight the fans want to see" stance is well precedented.

That stated, it would be an unusual one because in most cases the UFC only sets those up (or tries to) when the in demand opponent isn't likely to earn a shot legitimately.

If Matt Brown can't get a title shot on a 7 fight win streak over non ranked opponents, then Connor shouldn't either but sometimes match making in the UFC defies logic so who knows.

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

I'd like to see him fight either Porier or Stephens Swanson loser. I just want this guy to go away. MMA has no superstars left just a bunch of guys acting like trolls.

Back