Conor McGregor says next fight after Miller will be for title

He deserves a ts as Brown deserves it.

Yeah leap frog 10 fighters that actually deserve a shot more than you.

This guys a joke....

lol

He is delusional if he thinks he gets a title shot after beating Miller....

calling it now

When McGregor lays Aldo out I want a shimmering, emerald green belt with shamrocks cascading over it.

I'm a fan but I really wish he would just shut his gob for a while.

Probably. But at least I wouldn't have to hear that GOAT stuff anymore. And threads popping up all over.

I know it's supposed to be ironic, but it got old months ago. It's just annoying. I hope users who are still using that schtick don't think they're clever.

I agree, I'm a fan of Conor but the goat stuff has gotten old and pretty irritating

He seems like a good fighter but I doubt he'll reach the top. Aldo or Mendes will destroy him.

I dont think he deserves one, on the contrary...

1. He is 15 - 3 with Miller win
2. Fights outside the UFC count to a certain extent
3. On a win streak of at least 5 cant be bothered to research. Including a win with a torn ACL.
4. The UFC have most certainly given alot worse title shots.
5. This thread is being hyped and powered by Conors hype.

Oh ye and cant friggin wait for this Dublin card. I will be doing anything possible to get my hands on tickets.

Also got to consider who is left for Aldo to fight? that has to count in his favour. '
Aldo as good as he is has turned into a borefest like Jones, these 2 are utterly dominant in there weight classes.

sorry for the 4 posts. but upon further consideration due to the state of the division and all other contenders either having lost already to aldo or basically posing no threat. He should be given the shot if he KO's miller.

If Chael Sonnen can get a LHW shot..

Take note Matt Brown. This is how it's done.

Can someone Poll this. I cant believe im actually thinking Conor deserves a shot.
I am 100% impartial i promise even being from Ireland.

The state of the division, Aldos dominance, there the key factors in giving it to him if he destroys Miller.

I have a funny feeling though Miller will run him v v close. alot closer than some will think. I think Conor will have his work cut out in July. Cannot friggin wait for this fight!!!!!

I'd love to see him fight Korean Zombie, when is KZ coming back?

Back