Conor McGregor says next fight after Miller will be for title

He needs more wins.

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

Both those options both sensible and offer great entertainment, love them.

clapping-gif

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

Absolutely. Cub has earned his shot if he beats Stephens. Conor vs. Dustin is the fight that should be made if he beats Miller. Both guys have been talking a lot of trash against each other as well.

How do people get so far from reality?
Beating Cole does not give you a title shot.

How do people get so far from reality?
Beating Cole does not give you a title shot.

Nobody says it does.

All some are saying is the division is a mess and dominated, They gave Sonnen a title shot ffs. Mcgregor is 15 and 2 if he beats Miller.

He should be fighting for a damn title now, not freaking Cole Miller of all people. What a waste of a match this is. Conor is the best in the division right now and they have him fighting Miller? Jesus.

Take note Matt Brown. This is how it's done.

Grow trendy facial hair and wear hipster clothes?

Conor doesn't even deserve to carry matt Brown's jock and that is not saying much because matt brown himself is meh

Grow trendy facial hair and wear hipster clothes?

Conor doesn't even deserve to carry matt Brown's jock and that is not saying much because matt brown himself is meh

Have you actually watched Conor's fights? Give an honest appraisal of his skills as you see it.

It depends if he can dominate Miller. Only an absolutely dominant performance can get a title shot.

Have you actually watched Conor's fights? Give an honest appraisal of his skills as you see it.

He's meh

I don't think he has shown himself to be remarkable

He might be I just haven't seen anything that says he's gonna be a champion

i feel like a win over holloway is better than miller, is it just me?

I think miller can beat him. And even if he doesnt let KZ come and ruin him.

Back