• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor says he signed contract to fight Gaethje

IF.... it were to happen ....... would it be a bigger fight than Khabib?... My gut says no but maybe bigger than the Dustin fights
Khabib had the perfect buildup and cultures colliding.

on paper a better fight than khabib tho. It really has no reason to last 60 seconds right?

I'm only watching if it is Justin defending the BMF Belt against McNugget.

I'llwatch no natter what..

Khabib had the perfect buildup and cultures colliding.

on paper a better fight than khabib tho. It really has no reason to last 60 seconds right?

yes unlikely to go to decision... but so was Lewis Vs. Ngannou

If this fight happens I think Conrad has a better chance than most apparently. If Justin doesn’t kick his leg into a living death I think he gets ko’d

Just shut up and fight!

Pick one of Chandler, Dustin, Gaethje, even Dariush, etc.
All of them would accept the fight immediately, and would accept it at any weight.

So what's stopping him? He can get any fight he want, so why the constant twitter messages?
The truth is he knows that all of them beat him to a bloody pulp.

If this fight happens I think Conrad has a better chance than most apparently. If Justin doesn’t kick his leg into a living death I think he gets ko’d
Of course Justin is going to kick his legs into a living death. If the Conor who fought Poirier shows up trying to box his legs are fucked.

Maybe a boxing match. Conor’s leg couldn’t handle the brutal leg kicks that Justin would give him.

It doesn’t mean nothing, people have been sued for statements that are far more ambiguous than this statement.

Let’s say Justin wants to hold Conor’s feet to the fire over this statement, he should start a camp preparing for Conor, put money into it, and then sue his ass for breach.

People have lost lawsuits over signed paper napkins in a bar inking out a deal.

Jokes are not a contract, but I’m not sure this is a joke, not even 70.

maybe 60/40 with it leaning towards a joke
Yes people have lost lawsuits over signed paper napkins.
But people that are rich tend to win lawsuits / Conor is rich.

So yeah Justin isn't suing him or holding his feet to the fire

Chandler would cry his heart out, hilarious.

McG shows a picture of an autographed picture of himself as a joke and you somehow think that equates to a contract being signed
Yeah, I understood this as a "sure, here's my autograph" joke, to discredit Justin as a fighter, by pretending he's merely another of his fans.
But about that potential fight, I think it would really suck for Chandler. Moreover, I'd rather have Gaethje fight actual contenders. Conor against Chandler would be a cool fight too anyway. I also think that Conor getting a TS before at least 2 ranked win would be a shame, although I'm not delusional. Conor basically fights whoever he wants.

"Biggest fight of all time"

I've heard it all now

XfHal9-veTmeaAl7rvm-iNXOsBck848UjGwz2k0GrKo.jpg

Back