• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor says he signed contract to fight Gaethje

It's ok bud, I know it's hard to see your stupidity in its entirety.

Keep at it. You might actually talk to a woman some day instead of screaming about them on the internet.

fat-man-with-glasses-headphones-sitting-table-eating-playing-pc-game-home-self-isolation-quarantine_186451-479.jpg

<36>

Never change.

“I am going to grab that bmf belt right quick for us for us to compete for it in the trilogy”

@Sweater of AV does it hurt to be wrong this consistently? You retarded fuck. You’re my baby now

I´m not concerned. But, that usually doesn't offend us, men. Only women.

Well, you seem awfully concerned and offended here, Jessica. You're probably a fat mess as well.

Smooth work, sandocan.

<36>

“I am going to grab that bmf belt right quick for us for us to compete for it in the trilogy”

@Sweater of AV does it hurt to be wrong this consistently? You retarded fuck. You’re my baby now

Uh huh. That's a lot of words, baby boy. You claimed he already signed the contract.

What happened to Conor's fighting the winner of Zuckerberg-Musk? Can't make up your mind?

Conor pulled out of the Chandler fight to face the winner of Musk-Zuckerberg

You truly are a "retarded fuck." You will always be mine.

{<jordan}

Back