• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor says he signed contract to fight Gaethje

Track record? Lol at Special123's hilarious attempts to not be a can.

"Kevin Holland will be WW champ by 2021"
"Kevin Holland will beat Wonderboy"
"Women will be out of the UFC by 2020"

and so on. I won't even bother to post the rest. Just stick to eating and raging about women on a karate forum.

guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-mad-man-going-to-194453431.jpg

Leave the thinking to adults.

Oh and lol:

Nice to see you get your courage back. I'm sure you'll be back to following me around and crying in no time.

<36>

Your routine -

1) Make things up
2) Attribute them to me
3) Repetitively argue against those things

You’re a fascinating specimen

Your routine -

1) Make things up
2) Attribute them to me
3) Repetitively argue against those things

You’re a fascinating specimen

Lol at making things up. You not owning up to your stupidity is no one else's fault but yours.

I forgot this recent gem.

"Conor pulled out of the Chandler fight to face the winner of Musk-Zuckerberg."

<36>

The hits just keep on coming, Special123. You are a can.

Lol at making things up. You not owning up to your stupidity is no one else's fault but yours.

I forgot this recent gem.

"Conor pulled out of the Chandler fight to face the winner of Musk-Zuckerberg."

Let’s take a moment to enjoy that you read this as a serious fight suggestion and then quoted it in an effort to make me look bad

How stupid do you have to be?

Let’s take a moment to enjoy that you read this as a serious fight suggestion and then quoted it in an effort to make me look bad

How stupid do you have to be?

Let's take a moment to realize that you actually believed that, and created a thread, and then got mad in that thread when people made fun of you. Now you're pretending you weren't serious.

<36>

Good times as always.

Kevin Holland will soon be at the top of the WW division

I also forgot you claimed 6000 year old Nate Diaz would beat Chimaev.

Nate would have beaten Khamzat.

There’s no way Nate gets finished in the first round like that. Khamzat would have blown his gas tank with a couple of rounds at that pace

Sherdog should compile a list of Special123's hilarious fails.

this fight wouldn't even do the same numbers as poirier vs. conor lool biggest fight of all time my ass

the third fight with Dustin was injury TKO
Jose Aldo fight seemed to sell pretty well, another bad take
Connor beating anybody gets him a title shot.

Yep. Manlets are mad between flipping burgers and asking if they want fries with their happy meal.

Mcgregor moves the needle. Thats a wrap.

So what happened with Michael?

Strange that his TUF competitors end up not being his opponents.

@SG123 Why did you avoid this post? What did I make up? These are all your quotes.

I only speak the truth. And the truth is you're a complete can. Lol.

I know you would. Unfortunately for you, I enjoy making you look like an idiot.

<JonesLaugh>

Let's take a moment to realize that you actually believed that, and created a thread, and then got mad in that thread when people made fun of you. Now you're pretending you weren't serious.

<36>

Good times as always.

I also forgot you claimed 6000 year old Nate Diaz would beat Chimaev.

Sherdog should compile a list of Special123's hilarious fails.

So you can’t find any quotes from me on the things you’ve made up?

I wonder what you’re like in real life

So you can’t find any quotes from me on the things you’ve made up?

I know you can't read at a second grade level so we'll just collect them here.

Nate would have beaten Khamzat.

There’s no way Nate gets finished in the first round like that. Khamzat would have blown his gas tank with a couple of rounds at that pace

Women suck. I hate them.

Conor pulled out of the Chandler fight to face the winner of Musk-Zuckerberg

Kevin Holland will beat Wonderboy

Holland beats Chimaev.

Kevin Holland will soon be at the top of the WW division

<36>

I wonder what you’re like in real life

Better than you. Stay mad, fat and stupid.

<36>

All this talk of track records, but with picks like that, I'm more worried about track marks

That's the tip of the iceberg. The guy's genuinely too stupid for words but, bless his heart, he always comes back for more.

Probably the most concerning thing though is his anger towards women in general. I honestly don't think he's playing with a full deck upstairs.

I know you can't read at a second grade level so we'll just collect them here.

<36>

Better than you. Stay mad, fat and stupid.

<36>

That you invest so much in arguing against things you’ve made up or misunderstood is entertaining for me but sad for you.

That you invest so much in arguing against things you’ve made up or misunderstood is entertaining for me but sad for you.

It's ok bud, I know it's hard to see your stupidity in its entirety.

Keep at it. You might actually talk to a woman some day instead of screaming about them on the internet.

fat-man-with-glasses-headphones-sitting-table-eating-playing-pc-game-home-self-isolation-quarantine_186451-479.jpg

<36>

It's ok bud, I know it's hard to see your stupidity in its entirety.

Keep at it. You might actually talk to a woman some day instead of screaming about them on the internet.

fat-man-with-glasses-headphones-sitting-table-eating-playing-pc-game-home-self-isolation-quarantine_186451-479.jpg

<36>
Why are you calling him fat dude?

Back