Media Conor Mcgregor Reveals "Broken" Pinky Toe REAL Reason He Pulled Out - UPDATE: RDA/Islam React

Joanna broke her whole foot early in the fight w Karate Hottie and she won all the rounds

Too much Proper 12 and sandblasting coke
Conor will look like Dana after retirement

He should.

RDA should still fight Conor, let him have it GODDAMNIT

Cuz I still got yachts and bentleys mur mur mur bro why you trying to sound like a fake rich influencer. Be secure in your person my man. Conor needs a two week retreat with Jiri. No promotion, no instagram. Just sit in a box and talk to spiders

Difference between RDA pulling out and Conor pulling out is big

RDA = Pulled out of a title fight in his biggest opportunity ever, a once in a lifetime opportunity for him

Conor = Pulled out of a fight where he is way past his prime with maybe only one or two fights left coming off a gruesome leg break injury and being so drugged up it looks like he should be in rehab

Difference between RDA pulling out and Conor pulling out is big

RDA = Pulled out of a title fight in his biggest opportunity ever, a once in a lifetime opportunity for him

Conor = Pulled out of a fight where he is way past his prime with maybe only one or two fights left coming off a gruesome leg break injury and being so drugged up it looks like he should be in rehab

You are correct, but for different reasons....

The difference IS big.....as in RDA had a broken foot, and Conor has a broken fucking pinky toe.

Conor is no longer a fighter and he just absolutely proved it.

You are correct, but for different reasons....

The difference IS big.....as in RDA had a broken foot, and Conor has a broken fucking pinky toe.

Conor is no longer a fighter and he just absolutely proved it.

I'm also correct in what I said about Conor

Guy is rich as fuck, he gets paid shit ton of money for each fight at this point. Why would he want to go into a fight with a broken toe? Someone like Chandler SHOULD go into a fight against Conor with a broken toe but for Conor to do it? No there's no benefit there.

Then you add to that that he just came off a horrible leg break injury and probably wants to you know.. not start his comeback fight with broken bones already...

I'm sorry but Conor probably knew what he was doing when he sparred without protective gear.

I'm also correct in what I said about Conor

Guy is rich as fuck, he gets paid shit ton of money for each fight at this point. Why would he want to go into a fight with a broken toe? Someone like Chandler SHOULD go into a fight against Conor with a broken toe but for Conor to do it? No there's no benefit there.

Then you add to that that he just came off a horrible leg break injury and probably wants to you know.. not start his comeback fight with broken bones already...

Doesn't mean a thing when he was the one that was mocking people for pulling out with injuries that were much worse than what he has.

I was correct when I said he is no longer a fighter.

Reactions: lsa
This has to be a troll. I refuse to believe that McGregor and his PR team would make a blunder like this, knowing his history of making fun of injured fighters, and reveal that the whole mysterious issue that made him pull out was a toe injury.

They could have just left it as "injury" and let the imagination of the fans fill in the rest. They already had Dana and the UFC pulling PR duty for him. Everyone was thinking something serious like a broken shin. Literally, they did not have to even say a thing! But they came out and revealed it was a toe which is being ridiculed across the internet? It's too stupid to believe honestly.

This has to be a troll. I refuse to believe that McGregor and his PR team would make a blunder like this, knowing his history of making fun of injured fighters, and reveal that the whole mysterious issue that made him pull out was a toe injury.

They could have just left it as "injury" and let the imagination of the fans fill in the rest. They already had Dana and the UFC pulling PR duty for him. Everyone was thinking something serious like a broken shin. Literally, they did not have to even say a thing! But they came out and revealed it was a toe which is being ridiculed across the internet? It's too stupid to believe honestly.

he is on drugs and drinks lol what do you expect

this aint the old conor

Doesn't mean a thing when he was the one that was mocking people for pulling out with injuries that were much worse than what he has.

I was correct when I said he is no longer a fighter.

That was 8 fucking years ago. And since then Conor has fought with injuries. He has fought short notice replacements while injured himself.

This is 2024 with a broken leg drugged up Conor who is rich as balls. If you can't see the difference than I can't do much more

Can't tape it up (to another toe). Jone's last fight in LV the athletic commission made him remove the exact thing.

Honestly the toe is broken. There are levels to a broken toe. That x-ray looks like the bone is completely broken. Compared to a fracture or something less serious that would also be lumped in with "broken toe".

Is what it is. Probably got stepped on at the club one night, thought he could work through it, but probably felt that Chandler would want the best version of Conor.
Jon was allowed to keep his toes taped, it was the tape wrapped around his foot they cut off.

You can absolutely tape it. Khabib did it vs Justin. I've definitely seen several fighters tape thir toes together.

You can tape individual toes, but not two toes together.

Watch the JOnes/Gane fight. The refs make him remove the tape on his toes.

Back