Media Conor McGregor responds to criticism of Michael Chandler holding out for their fight

Will Chandler get the Conor fight?

• Total voters
He’s not wrong. That’s why Chandler is continuing to sit out and that’s also why Ngannou left.

When you can fight once and make the same you would 10+ fights, 10 weight cuts, 10 training camps, etc, you’d be stupid not to wait it out.

Bit risky in case the fight never happens though, which wouldn't exactly be a shock at this point.

Conor writing "Chandler or not" signs the end of this fight. If Conor was signed up against T-Ferg instead of Chandler, you'd be sure he'd fight even with a broken pinky, but he doesn't want to take the risk to get ktfo.

I would say this is same shit disney is doing with star wars. They want customers focus on names and budget, not what is actually going on with content. But we have two straight white men here so this is different kind of bullshit.

Thing is...fight was closer than ever and now we are back to square 1, no fight signed.

kelianx said: I hope Conor sinks to the bottom of the ocean and we never hear from that pile of human garbage again.

Ummm, $hit floats.​

"Bugatti, yacht, blah blah blah"
The Bugatti Veyron S is B-B-B-BAD to the bone !

If kept at top speed, with brand new tires, tires will be worn out BEFORE the gas is completely emptied from the tank.
<5>

Last edited:
I hope Conor sinks to the bottom of the ocean and we never hear from that pile of human garbage again.
He would just post on IG stories from down there.

Welll im fuckin back arent I? You'll never guess where I am. Bottom o' the Irish sea! Let's see how these fish act when Proper 12 is introduced into their bum lives. You know with the water pressure down here, these dagestani crotch sniffers would have a real tough time trying to dive for me legs.

He’s not wrong. That’s why Chandler is continuing to sit out and that’s also why Ngannou left.

When you can fight once and make the same you would 10+ fights, 10 weight cuts, 10 training camps, etc, you’d be stupid not to wait it out.

If Chandler is sure that the fight with Conor is guaranteed, then yes, I agree with waiting. But at this stage of Conor's career, I believe it's at least 50% chance that he never fights Chandler, whether due to injuries, lack of interest, better opponent, legal issues, retirement, drug testing or simply change of mind.

But if Chandler ends up waiting 3 years and still didn't get the Conor fight, then that's the worst outcome as his career is winding down as well. I'd say 50/50 the Conor/Chandler fight EVER happens.

This entire fight is an embarrassment.

Instead of fights the UFC is pandering to guys like Conor and Fatty Pimblett. (Who I supported in Cage Warriors but got to the UFC and changed into a mini conor who can't fight but talks for sponsors. In Cage Warriors pimblett was humble.)

Conor is the face of the UFC and is full of botox and only famous for drama, like a woman wife of a sports player.

Thank you Dana. Thank you Hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immensebyword89
Back