News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

That's right conor, you stick it to that useless old fossil. Maybe he should have had that glass of whiskey after all

Conor's pike, "I lost... So imma go back to the dark side! Yeah! That's the issue!"

Meanwhile it's cause he consistently gases in the 2nd round and good or evil is irrelevant.

id rather gas in the second round fighting the best in the world than be an absolute nobody and internet hater like you. Pathetic

Should make a facsimile of that old guy's head in rubber so everyone can punch it.

Punch it, and then it doles out Proper 12 from its mouth.

Absolute piece of trash.

No wonder he's the most popular MMA fighter in history. That's just how it works.

How anyone could ever be a fan of this piece of shit mediocre fighter is beyond me!

he just got together with a bunch of marketing people and they told him being an asshole worked better for his brand.

Conor is among the bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a human.

I wrote this a couple of times already, but I'll do it again. A friend of mine lived in Dublin for work at the time Conor was staring to get really popular. I asked him about him and he said that the Irish don't particularly like Conor. It has probably something to do with stories like this.

id rather gas in the second round fighting the best in the world than be an absolute nobody and internet hater like you. Pathetic
Jokes on you... I'm Khabib. I didn't even hate. Just state facts. Just like Khabib would (Cause that's me).

Why’s everyone so fed up? Lmao. Because the ol’ man can’t go to one of many pubs? ;(

This is hilarious.

It's lowkey like after Germany beat France in WWII: Hitler had the French bring out the train wagon where Germany signed the treaty of Versailles after WWI. He then made them sign their own terms of surrender within it and then burned it.

Next Conor is going to buy all the mountains in Dagestan and reduce them to rubble so Khabib has nowhere to train.

Twist that mustache Conor.

Conors still butthurt that old man took the left hand like a champ. Decided to buy the bar and ban him as revenge for not folding lmfao.

I already got yellow carded for speaking the truth about what kind of person Israel Adesanya is (trashtalking nice guy Whittaker, dry humping near unconscious fighter, 911 Twin tower "jokes").

I'm not even gonna start on what kind of terrible human being Conor is.

pussy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back