News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

Weird flex, but okay.

Diversifying your revenue sources is never a bad move.

Still think Connor is a POS for hitting a man twice his age like that.

But this is made me
tenor.gif

I already got yellow carded for speaking the truth about what kind of person Israel Adesanya is (trashtalking nice guy Whittaker, dry humping near unconscious fighter, 911 Twin tower "jokes").

I'm not even gonna start on what kind of terrible human being Conor is.
The humping and dog flicking/kissing stuff are really the only things that make me think Izzy is sus, the rest isn’t that bad.

He's going to buy Dustin's hot sauce company and discontinue it next

The first thing he will do is to remove the pub’s cctv and thereafter he will clock the first customer above 70 years old with his patented left hand. They can’t fooking take it.

Should become a feature, 50 quid to get slapped by Conor

But his fans sure do love to act like he's never been this way until now... and even then some of them still stick up for him.

What are you talking about? I'm glad he's back to his old ways.

First order of business:

Allow physical assault on anyone who doesn’t accept alcohol given to them.
giphy.gif

Jesus christ this is comicbook villian level of petty.

what? Conor haters watching what Conor does more closely than his own fans? You guys are effing pathetic, lol.... do you guys follow him on Twitter / Instagram or do you legit google his name on a near everyday basis?

Conor's pike, "I lost... So imma go back to the dark side! Yeah! That's the issue!"

Meanwhile it's cause he consistently gases in the 2nd round and good or evil is irrelevant.

Back