News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

And from this day forward

Taco Tuesday's will be "Punch the Elderly Tuesdays."

Friday and Saturday will be known as "Roofie weekends"

Happy hour will be re-named "self-absorbed, narcissistic time"

He should buy the octagon and ban Poirier

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif
That requires Mayweather type of money.

Sorry, I don't wanna partake of the "joy" gained from beating on old men and oppressing them
that dude is dedicating his status and wealth to oppress helpless people
I don't know what's funny about it

I feel your post only reinforces my point

Can anyone explain to me how exactly any of this says 'fuck you' to anyone? Guy punched an old man in the face for not wanting to drink his whiskey and now he blew 2 million euros on the pub(pretty steep price for a pub but whatever). What does he prove with this? Instead of letting it go he's just bringing back attention to that event that isn't exactly bringing him any good PR

"A drug dealer who tried to impersonate a famous MMA fighter has been sentenced to 2 years and 9 months behind bars.

Mark Nye, 34, of Yeoman Drive in Stanwell pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply class A drugs; driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.

Mark was stopped by officers in Stanwell on 11 February and was detained after trying to discard class A drugs and the two mobile phones he had on him.

Mark gave officers false details upon being stopped, telling officers his name was ‘Connor’. Mark also had several hundred business cards which he used to front his drug dealing with the name ‘McGregor Enterprise’ written on the front and ‘Best drops in Surrey’ on the back." This fake Conor is still better than the real oneBB1fYUhF.jpg

"A drug dealer who tried to impersonate a famous MMA fighter has been sentenced to 2 years and 9 months behind bars.

Mark Nye, 34, of Yeoman Drive in Stanwell pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply class A drugs; driving whilst disqualified and without insurance.

Mark was stopped by officers in Stanwell on 11 February and was detained after trying to discard class A drugs and the two mobile phones he had on him.

Mark gave officers false details upon being stopped, telling officers his name was ‘Connor’. Mark also had several hundred business cards which he used to front his drug dealing with the name ‘McGregor Enterprise’ written on the front and ‘Best drops in Surrey’ on the back." This fake Conor is still better than the real oneView attachment 849294
What's going on? A lot of pics aren't showing up!

Back