Media Conor mcgregor reacts to seeing mayweather train.

we can agree to disagree...if you live good, train hard, there is no reason you can't maintain peak form till into your 50s..I know many weightlifters that have...they have set records much older than what you would consider in your prime...there are examples all through every sport, of much older dudes, competing at the highest level...the reason there aren't more, has nothing to do with them being an anomaly, but their lack of motivation to continue to train to maintain that peak form...

There are about three, maybe four examples in about 150 years of boxers competing at the world level past the age of 45. There are no examples of any fighter being successful at the world level by their 50th birthday. Weightlifting isn't boxing, and guys who are competing at the world level past 45 in boxing are, without any doubt, anomalies.

There are about three, maybe four examples in about 150 years of boxers competing at the world level past the age of 45. There are no examples of any fighter being successful at the world level by their 50th birthday. Weightlifting isn't boxing, and guys who are competing at the world level past 45 in boxing are, without any doubt, anomalies.

Age or accumulated damage...I feel it's the damage that causes the downfall...

giphy.gif

It's both. No one is near their physical peak past the age of 40.

I disagree....but then again, it's hard to know if they're on steroids or not..steroids alter a persons prime big time...

Back