Media Conor mcgregor reacts to seeing mayweather train.

I do often wonder if he truly believed this or was just hyping the fight.

I don't think he'd put himself out there like that if he didn't believe it.

Plus he's totally deluded so I'd imagine he did honestly believe it.

dude is 100% phony. he probably gave 10 completely different accounts of what was going to happen in the fight

How did he react to getting technically knocked out by him and having his brain scrambled for about three solid rounds? I'm sure getting repeatedly hurt by a frail, little old manlet hurt pretty badly.

He didn't look all that frail or old to me...considering he was a decade younger than world light heavyweight champion at one time, bernard hopkins...so age nowadays, means very little.

2231223_orig.gif

How did he react to getting technically knocked out by him and having his brain scrambled for about three solid rounds? I'm sure getting repeatedly hurt by a frail, little old manlet hurt pretty badly.
He drank whiskey and went home with 9 figure cheque. Probably was pumped

I do often wonder if he truly believed this or was just hyping the fight.

I don't think he'd put himself out there like that if he didn't believe it.

Plus he's totally deluded so I'd imagine he did honestly believe it.

It just business remember.conner looks old in the video still.

Eats Burger King while talking shit... <{Heymansnicker}>
giphy.gif

Didn't watch, imagine how many more PPVs he'd have sold if he only admit he was put of his depth and paid the guy respect... Oh wait.
But it's also what makes ppl shitting on him justifiable. Oh well as long as he has a thick enough skin.

The way he just say there chewing gets me every time
giphy.gif

He didn't look all that frail or old to me...considering he was a decade younger than world light heavyweight champion at one time, bernard hopkins...so age nowadays, means very little.

Tell that to Irish Wolf tickets over there.

But it's also what makes ppl shitting on him justifiable. Oh well as long as he has a thick enough skin.
Id happily take the anger of a couple of hundred sherdog nerds plus a few Internet trolls for £100 million that set my family up for life, wouldn't you?

This is stupid. Conor is stupid (and rich).

"Rich"?

If he wasn't a dolt with his money then he would NOT be fighting ever again.

Color me anti-shocked if he goes dead broke sooner rather than later.

...which ironically may force him to fight. lol

Id happily take the anger of a couple of hundred sherdog nerds plus a few Internet trolls for £100 million that set my family up for life, wouldn't you?
I would yeah. But Conor's fans who paid for it will also have to put up with it. It's part of life. Ain't it?

Back