Conor McGregor makes UFC 202 prediction for Nate Diaz rematch

blank_book_free_stock_15_by_dserret-d4b1maa.jpg
I wonder what excuses will be added after UFC 202

I've been here for Shogun, Fedor, BJ and Nick fanboyism. I honestly think Conor fans have been the worst.

Fair enough that's your opinion, but half the people on here saying they hate Conor because they hate his fans are just using it as a cover.

Some people love to hate him and then there's the ignorant hogs that just like to complain about him and nit pick the tiniest details.

Here we go again

e305a6f68ffd915cda114fecab5c36c6.gif

Has he been wrong ye.......oh fuck

Fair enough that's your opinion, but half the people on here saying they hate Conor because they hate his fans are just using it as a cover.

Some people love to hate him and then there's the ignorant hogs that just like to complain about him and nit pick the tiniest details.

Nah not really, if the retarded McNuggets didn't infect the forums for a whole year with shitty "McGOAT" "Conor Bless" "Head clean OFF" threads, the backlash against him wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. If you look some of my earliest posts, I was even saying that I'd be a fan if only the nuthuggers weren't so fucking detestable.

I've been here for Shogun, Fedor, BJ and Nick fanboyism. I honestly think Conor fans have been the worst.

Even the Brock fans weren't this bad when he won the title

Nah not really, if the retarded McNuggets didn't infect the forums for a whole year with shitty "McGOAT" "Conor Bless" "Head clean OFF" threads, the backlash against him wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. If you look some of my earliest posts, I was even saying that I'd be a fan if only the nuthuggers weren't so fucking detestable.

Still not a good excuse to hate on Conor. If you felt frustrated trying to converse with the trolls that's the exact problem real Conor fans have with the hate.

I think it's stupid to fighter bash if it's just to make a meaningless point towards trolls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back