Conor McGregor makes UFC 202 prediction for Nate Diaz rematch

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

:D

giphy.gif

He thinks he is going to KO him with a head kick. Im sure all he has trained is bjj and head kicks.

Well that settles it Conor KO's Nate in the second... or maybe that settles it, Conor is going to get taken out in the within the first two by Nate again. The guy actually think's it was his cardio and not the shots he absorbed by Nate that sapped his energy. The guy still thinks he can KO Nate early. The guy also seems to think he will get the same Nate Diaz as Cabo Nate, when Diaz is doing a full camp and always brings in guys to mimic his opponent and figures out strategy. So much for a realistic Conor. At least the guy can go back, take years off of his life cutting down to bully smaller guys and have a good career at 145. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure that Khabib v Eddie isn't getting booked because it's going to be Nate v Eddie.

Conor is in for a rude awakening. He made a bunch of excuses then made a gameplan based on his excuses and not the reality. What I like about the rematch is Nate has so much experience that he's going to know exactly what things he did wrong the first time and how to correct them, while Conor just wants to come in with better cardio. A rematch is about making adjustments and the advantage goes to the smarter more experienced fighter, not the one still entertaining delusions.

What I love about this moron is how he contradicts himself so easily. His excuse in the post fight in ring interview was he was inefficient and was hitting a lot of arms. But he claim he dominated for 8 mins. If you dominate for that short amount of time, shouldn't you have been the one more efficient? And from his own mouth he hit alot of arm. How is that dominant then? He's the real truth: He was in a more competitive fight than he thinks and was doing ok until he got rocked. For you fangirls, "gassed". :rolleyes:

Funny how we almost never see "Mystic Mac" thrown around anymore.

Or "Goat" for that matter.

Make sure you are remembering names. I'll be sure to tag every hater in every one of my posts post-202

I made a thread with the hopes to collect a lot of names, got a few. Most of them said they're Nate fans and not Conor haters though, but we know the truth.

I made a thread with the hopes to collect a lot of names, got a few. Most of them said they're Nate fans and not Conor haters though, but we know the truth.

The truth is most people don't hate Conor. Their issue is that they find his fans to be embarrassingly cringe worthy and annoying.

Back