Conor McGregor makes UFC 202 prediction for Nate Diaz rematch

He needs to shut up with this shit already.

"Ehhhm this time, I'm still going to pressure the boy yeh, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him up yeh. There is just going to be more efficiency in my tank yeh. Last time ehhm I simply was not effecient this time I am ready yeh.

Yeh this camp John an I have been working on making me effecient with my gas tank yeh, I am going to be like one of those hybrid automobiles yeh, like a Tesla Roadster yeh, like Tesla Roadster just cruising my way to victory, not a man alive will be able to slow my tank down.

Make no mistake about it yeh I know I am going against the bigger man yeh, I know it's going to take more than one, more than two, more than tree, but when that forth shot lands I swear to God that boy Nate's head will go flying out of the octagon, and that young man's carcass will clatter off the octagon and I will stand tall victorious inside of two rounds yeh."
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I want Nate to hurt him this time. Victory last time was good enough. This time I want him to bust his shit right up.

Awww, he sounds confident. Makes me feel kind of bad that he's going to get smoked again.

Oh well.

We will see soon enough. He was obviously winning the last fight until it all "went down" regardless of what all the diaz lovers say. If he has the gas tank he can put a beating on diaz for 5 rounds.

Go Conor!!! I believe in you!
PrvxlVPs4cWmA.gif

Just kidding...I couldn't even type that with a straight face.
Su0aljmbFVghW.gif
/SPOILER]

He's still got a punchers chance but there's a much better chance of works out way worse this time for connor...

We will see soon enough. He was obviously winning the last fight until it all "went down" regardless of what all the diaz lovers say. If he has the gas tank he can put a beating on diaz for 5 rounds.
Yeah, he was winning until he was losing.

I'm going to conserve me energy whilst at the same time pressing forwards towards him. Head clean arf.

Diaz by same method as last time and Connor goes full blown Rhonda afterwards.

"Ehhhm this time, I'm still going to pressure the boy yeh, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him up yeh. There is just going to be more efficiency in my tank yeh. Last time ehhm I simply was not effecient this time I am ready yeh.

Yeh this camp John an I have been working on making me effecient with my gas tank yeh, I am going to be like one of those hybrid automobiles yeh, like a Tesla Roadster yeh, like Tesla Roadster just cruising my way to victory, not a man alive will be able to slow my tank down.

Make no mistake about it yeh I know I am going against the bigger man yeh, I know it's going to take more than one, more than two, more than tree, but when that forth shot lands I swear to God that boy Nate's head will go flying out of the octagon, and that young man's carcass will clatter off the octagon and I will stand tall victorious inside of two rounds yeh."
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back