Conor McGregor makes UFC 202 prediction for Nate Diaz rematch

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"This time, I'm still going to march forward, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him. There's just going to be a lot more in my tank. I'm just going to be a lot more prepared for a man who can stay in there with me, but even still, I struggle to give him past round three. If I was to make a prediction, which I will right now, I believe I will repay the favor and KO him inside the second round."

Here we go again

e305a6f68ffd915cda114fecab5c36c6.gif

He better hope it goes down like that

Conor only gassed last time because he took the fight on short notice.

after the fight, the big book will be ready

U0P8GNV.jpg

Conor knows. 2 rounds. TKO victory.

"This time, I'm still going to march forward, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him. There's just going to be a lot more in my tank. I'm just going to be a lot more prepared for a man who can stay in there with me, but even still, I struggle to give him past round three. If I was to make a prediction, which I will right now, I believe I will repay the favor and KO him inside the second round."
2f4.gif

I'm really curious to see what his excuse is if he loses. It feels like he used up too many potential ones for the first fight.

Surprising, though he might plan to try his wrestling again.

Well that settles it Conor KO's Nate in the second... or maybe that settles it, Conor is going to get taken out in the within the first two by Nate again. The guy actually think's it was his cardio and not the shots he absorbed by Nate that sapped his energy. The guy still thinks he can KO Nate early. The guy also seems to think he will get the same Nate Diaz as Cabo Nate, when Diaz is doing a full camp and always brings in guys to mimic his opponent and figures out strategy. So much for a realistic Conor. At least the guy can go back, take years off of his life cutting down to bully smaller guys and have a good career at 145. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure that Khabib v Eddie isn't getting booked because it's going to be Nate v Eddie.

This time he's training for 2 rds instead of one?

"Ehhhm this time, I'm still going to pressure the boy yeh, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him up yeh. There is just going to be more efficiency in my tank yeh. Last time ehhm I simply was not effecient this time I am ready yeh.

Yeh this camp John an I have been working on making me effecient with my gas tank yeh, I am going to be like one of those hybrid automobiles yeh, like a Tesla Roadster yeh, like Tesla Roadster just cruising my way to victory, not a man alive will be able to slow my tank down.

Make no mistake about it yeh I know I am going against the bigger man yeh, I know it's going to take more than one, more than two, more than tree, but when that forth shot lands I swear to God that boy Nate's head will go flying out of the octagon, and that young man's carcass will clatter off the octagon and I will stand tall victorious inside of two rounds yeh."

Lmao, Nate won't even be touched.

Back