Conor Mcgregor labels Khabib and his team "dead rats" on 5th year anniversary of the fight

Will the Khabib loss haunt Mcgregor for the rest of his life?

• Yes

Votes: 246 93.5%
  • No, he will forget about it eventually and move on

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters
Khabib never lost a round bro. Never bled. Never really even faced adversity. GOAT of GOATs. Silva had Weidman. Jones had Reyes. GSP had Serra and Hendricks. Fedor had so many loses. All great fighters. All unworthy of the mantle placed upon Khabib's shoulders.

Lol obvious troll

5th year anniversary of Khabib living rent free in Conor’s head. Every year Conor is reminded of the time Khabib took what was left of Conor’s MMA career.

Dustin was the one who nailed the coffin shut.

khabib shit on bus, his brothers lost, he retired

it will scar the Dagestan region for decades

Conor won the lawsuit and Artem was ordered to pay legal fees. Conor threatened to seize Artem home over unpaid fees a few months back it got ugly. Manny Pacquiao also lost a 5m legal case with Paradigm

65649005-0-image-a-18_1671181849515.jpg

View attachment 1005471
ha and these two McGregor and Lobov used to be best buddies.
As the saying goes.... "With Friends like That Who Needs Enemies?"

They deserve each other.
So much for SBG kinship and all that. The McG empire is a sinking ship, generally.

Yeah he is a good fighter, but the way he carries himself, calling himself "The Notorious", flying in with 10 thugs to throw shit at a bus, pretty weird
I get that he is tough, as all pro fighters are, but the gangster image doesn't suit him

Not only does it not fit him, but he looks like a total buffoon doing it lol.

Conor should fight him on the streets and see how that goes.

Khabib took a round off and basically handed it to Conor who in turn couldn’t do shit with it, and in Conor fans eyes Conor won lol.

He's human fucking trash, maybe that's why he gets so much hate

Look at all the shit he says and does, even mocks a man's dead father to get a reaction. There are also numerous rape allegations. Yes they are just allegations for now, but nobody has that smoke without some fire

Don't come on here pretending you are neutral. I know your profile and you're a khabib hater through and through.

Which is fine, just don't pretend you are neutral when it comes to conor and khabib

P.s

I don't think Conor gets enough hate imo
he got you all up in your emotions right??

Conor might be the only fighter or even sportsman in any sport that I've been a fan where I stopped being a fan.

Back