Conor Mcgregor labels Khabib and his team "dead rats" on 5th year anniversary of the fight

Will the Khabib loss haunt Mcgregor for the rest of his life?

• Yes

Votes: 246 93.5%
  • No, he will forget about it eventually and move on

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters
Can’t believe the shit you say and actually believe it lol, Conortards never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
There are only a few traumatised Conor fans left here, the rest are troll accounts. Conortards aren't even really a thing anymore.

Coner is living proof that though money is awesome, it can’t get you everything. Masculinity, honor, decency, good sportsmanship and bjj.

I really wonder if he really believes in this bs or if he's trying to stay relevant. The two are pretty moronic anyway.

It will always haunt this fuckhead. Khabib didn't knock him out, he made Conor quit like a little bitch. Conor knew tapping was the ultimate submission and that Khabib was his true daddy. Fuck Conor.

His fire went, His skills went, His wit went,His hairs fake, His teeth whitened
Those irish fans were also all winning, until they fell unconcious. Conor's team was also winning, until they got they ass handed to them by Khabib's team. It was an all around majority win for Conor's side.

as well as the narative of 'How well Conor defended takedowns' despite being taken down in every round bar the 3rd. Based basically on the start of the fight where he was holding the shorts.
Khabib also stood with Conor for a whole round something no one though he could/would do and lost a 10/9 but landed plenty of good shots also in that round against a superior striker. This 'One of the best to ever do it' club now celebrate the 'Only man to take a round off Khabib' BS.

The biggest of all showing of what Post Khabib Conors mind is like was on that Netflix doco where he said 'Argggh I shouldnt have gave him the fight'
Thats a guy who hadnt fough in nearly 2 years saying he shouldnt have give the champ a fight because he knows how much that fight damaged him, his 'Aura' and his fanboys.

Back