Conor Mcgregor labels Khabib and his team "dead rats" on 5th year anniversary of the fight

Will the Khabib loss haunt Mcgregor for the rest of his life?

• Yes

Votes: 246 93.5%
  • No, he will forget about it eventually and move on

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters

Davidjacksonjones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.lowkickmma.com/conor-mcgregor-khabib-dead-rats-in-the-swamp/

Conor McGregor hits out at bitter UFC foe Khabib Nurmagomedov on anniversary of fight: ‘Dead rats in the swamp’

On the fifth anniversary of his blockbuster lightweight title fight with bitter UFC enemy, Khabib Nurmagomedov, former two-division champion, Conor McGregor has branded the Russian and his teammates “dead rats in the swamp” in another heated outburst aimed at his fellow former champion.
mcgregor-vs-khabib.gif

Headlining UFC 229 five years ago against American Kickboxing Academy staple, Nurmagomedov, Dublin striker, Conor McGregor suffered an eventual fourth round neck crank submission loss to the former in the pair’s infamous lightweight title fight.

The Tweet has since been deleted, but the same photo was reuploaded. Original caption "dead rats in the swamp"

Conor will never get over it.

He can keep talking, since that's all he does these days. Khabib's camp actually fights and has an active UFC champ - how's SBG these days?

Oh, right.

Who are the dead rats again?

maxresdefault.jpg

FiQXVnIWQAAA9L6.jpg:large

FixIH1lWYAExx8i.jpg

The guy Conor flew out from Ireland to US to defend and attack a bus with a dolly which escalated the whole rivalry sued him lmaooooooo

Conor took an L from that saga in every way imaginable
Imagine if the artem and bus attack incident never happened. I wonder would Conor have still fought Khabib. He must be furious at Artem for being one of the ones responsible for making the fight happen

https://www.lowkickmma.com/conor-mcgregor-khabib-dead-rats-in-the-swamp/

Conor McGregor hits out at bitter UFC foe Khabib Nurmagomedov on anniversary of fight: ‘Dead rats in the swamp’

On the fifth anniversary of his blockbuster lightweight title fight with bitter UFC enemy, Khabib Nurmagomedov, former two-division champion, Conor McGregor has branded the Russian and his teammates “dead rats in the swamp” in another heated outburst aimed at his fellow former champion.
mcgregor-vs-khabib.gif

Headlining UFC 229 five years ago against American Kickboxing Academy staple, Nurmagomedov, Dublin striker, Conor McGregor suffered an eventual fourth round neck crank submission loss to the former in the pair’s infamous lightweight title fight.

The Tweet has since been deleted, but the same photo was reuploaded. Original caption "dead rats in the swamp"

They're dead rats, meanwhile he has more sexual assault allegations than you can shake a stick at and he's a raging coke head that's juiced to the gills....smh.

What a sad little man.

McGregor hasn't won a single fight since Khabib retired in October 2020. After Khabib submitted McGregor in 2018, he fought and finished Poirier and Gaethje and then retired. McGregor finished a long past his prime Cerrone and got finished twice by Poirier. I personally believe Khabib could get off a sofa with no advance warning and zero training and still beat McGregor in an MMA match. I think McGregor is the real dead rat here...

They're dead rats, meanwhile he has more sexual assault allegations than you can shake a stick at and he's a raging coke head that's juiced to the gills....smh.

What a sad little man.
Agreed. Despite all his money and success, I believe deep down Conor is angry and bitter, partly due to the Khabib loss.
That build up and loss really hurt his image and brand, and he became just more angry and bitter in the way he has conducted himself, hitting old men and shit

the funniest thing about that gif of conor getting neck cranked is how sad everyone in the audience looks haha your boy got dismantled and exposed by the GOAT of GOATs. It's weird for me to see because I don't know what they could possibly have expected to happen Khabib is a grinder he does that to everyone.

Agreed. Despite all his money and success, I believe deep down Conor is angry and bitter, partly due to the Khabib loss.
That build up and loss really hurt his image and brand, and he became just more angry and bitter in the way he has conducted himself, hitting old men and shit

He's a middle class kid that thinks he's some kind of gangster.
He's about as much of a gangster as my old lady neighbor lol

Back