Conor Mcgregor labels Khabib and his team "dead rats" on 5th year anniversary of the fight

Will the Khabib loss haunt Mcgregor for the rest of his life?

• Yes

Votes: 246 93.5%
  • No, he will forget about it eventually and move on

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters
Khabib forever took Conor's soul and emasculated him in front of the entire world. Conor's ego was destroyed, his manhood and dignity stripped.
No amount of money will erase the humiliation from that night
khabib-conor.gif

Conor has remained bitter and angry at Khabib throughout all these years. The loss traumatizes him and gave him PTSD
28313314-8312747-image-a-31_1589307482381.jpg

0_conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch-1602098

dataimagepngbase64iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABKQAAAJa-a5e5e48c4e0c8ea2c1bf3ed6dc0a7a55.jpg
<{you!}>

after reading these comments i can say most people on here are saltier than conor himself.
not a fan of either guy out of the cage, but in the cage, they both have my respect for their abilities.

i can say at least conor has a reason to be so damn salty, he lost, got beat up, humiliated .

he is not a nice guy, or even a good man, but what did he do to you guys.

so much hate. nobody on here even knows this guy, yet all have passed judgement.

possibly why he is the most recognized fighter on the planet.

anyone ever think it is just business, and the guy is just doin his job.

with khabib he does take it personal and says some shit that is way out of line.

that is what he does though. thats what makes everyone remember his name.

after reading these comments i can say most people on here are saltier than conor himself.
not a fan of either guy out of the cage, but in the cage, they both have my respect for their abilities.

i can say at least conor has a reason to be so damn salty, he lost, got beat up, humiliated .

so much hate. nobody on here even knows this guy, yet all have passed judgement.

with khabib he does take it personal and says some shit that is way out of line.

Dog if I was that rich I wouldn't give a fuck about a fight I lost 5 years ago. Being this hateful and butter after 5 years is wild. He can't even hear about anything remotely related to Khabib without ranting. MMA fans are salty emotional children, no question. But no one is salter than Conor whenever Khabib's name is mentioned lol.

Dog if I was that rich I wouldn't give a fuck about a fight I lost 5 years ago. Being this hateful and butter after 5 years is wild. He can't even hear about anything remotely related to Khabib without ranting. MMA fans are salty emotional children, no question. But no one is salter than Conor whenever Khabib's name is mentioned lol.
yup me too. i would have sailed off into the sunset long ago.
but give credit where due, the guy just did a tuff show, didn't need to but did it anyways.
he is committed to the game. and at least i respect that.
but the pure hatred i see on these forums is on another level.
like i said before, at least conor has a reason to be salty.
the people on here are salty because he talks trash about their hero.
that is not a legit reason to be salty imo.
thats he said she said bullshit.

Was it his job to threaten to kill Dustin's wife and little girl? How about the 4000 sexual assaults? Each one the victim's fault, right?

The internet is the best thing that ever happened for scumbags. No matter how many independent accounts there are of you being a scumbag as long as you can portray all your actions under a bullshit pretense of cover (like "business") you have no accountability whatsoever for any of those actions.

Well except on October 6, 2018. At least one fucking day there was SOME accountability for actions.

yup me too. i would have sailed off into the sunset long ago.
but give credit where due, the guy just did a tuff show, didn't need to but did it anyways.
he is committed to the game. and at least i respect that.
but the pure hatred i see on these forums is on another level.
like i said before, at least conor has a reason to be salty.
the people on here are salty because he talks trash about their hero.
that is not a legit reason to be salty imo.
thats he said she said bullshit.
That's valid. I'm not a fan of the guy but I ain't losing any sleep over his antics. People on here are overly invested in these fighters. I've been guilty of it too on occasion. It's easy to get lost in the moment but most mma fans just can't let shit go. It's weird as fuck

Conor will be OD'd, foam bubbling from his mouth with his eyes rolled up in the back of his head before he moves on from this loss. It's obvious it still hurts him.

I'm not personally a fan on the Dagestani crew at all, but Conor is just so incredibly unlikable these days. Imagine having so many things go your way in life despite your best attempts at self-sabotage, and still being that goddamn bitter.

He's never getting over it without extensive therapy that he's surely too "macho" and full of himself to get.

You sound lost. This is the internet. We make gun signs here, not animal balloons.

The best part is that he'll never get to get revenge (short of assault on the street or something). Khabib played it perfectly by not letting a rematch happen.

It's not like a rematch would change anything...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back