CONOR MCGREGOR IS NOW THE SECOND LONGEST REIGNING UFC CHAMPION

giphy.gif
I've been watching this for the last 90 minutes and I can't beleive he's still going. Conor had amazing endurance... Can't believe he gassed to diaz

It's easy to hold the title when you're too scared to defend it.
Moves up to fight the champion a weight class above and ends up taking a fight on 11 days notice 2 weight classes above and then has nerds like you call him scared online.

Pls go.

As you have probably noticed nobody gives a shit about the Reigning champion only the defending champion

Remember the good ole days... When champions use to defend their belts.

I've been watching this for the last 90 minutes and I can't beleive he's still going. Conor had amazing endurance... Can't believe he gassed to diaz
This is when he was at 145. 2 breakfasts zapped his energy. Will be more efficient this time around.

Can't believe this thread has had this many replies. And here I am adding to it. Damn you McGregor !

He defended it against Aldo. Remember? I understand if you forgot, it was over pretty fast.

Interim titles don't count. Nice try though. So no. He has zero legit title defences. Aldo was the champ. Not surprised a Conor apologist can't grasp the obvious. That said, Conor realizes the only way he holds the belt is by ... not defending it.

Only going up.

Alexander the Great conquered the world by moving forward and finding new land, not by fighting other people in Rome.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

"Sorry Dana, can't come to the UFC...got to defend my cage warriors belt"
Alexander Bless

Conor Bless

Back