CONOR MCGREGOR IS NOW THE SECOND LONGEST REIGNING UFC CHAMPION

LITERALLY MOVES UP TWO WEIGHT CLASSES AND NERDS ONLINE CRY THAT HE WON'T DEFEND HIS TITLE.

Still a while to go before he matches Aldo's wait between fights time.

Not really, since Aldo has defended his belt within 6 months of being promoted to the UFC champion. Been 9 months for McGillicutty at this point, and still no defence is site.

I do, do you like this gif of a dog pretending he is a college student?

oomgrSk.gif

I legit laughed out loud at this post. Well done.

Interim titles don't count. Nice try though. So no. He has zero legit title defences. Aldo was the champ. Not surprised a Conor apologist can't grasp the obvious. That said, Conor realizes the only way he holds the belt is by ... not defending it.
Nah, cause the title fight was scheduled for 189 and Aldo decided he wasn't up for it. Conor won the title against Mendes and defended against Aldo. :/

Moves up to fight the champion a weight class above and ends up taking a fight on 11 days notice 2 weight classes above and then has nerds like you call him scared online.

Pls go.

and ended up tapping in record time to a guy who had less than a week to prepare....taxi's waiting for you outside chump.

Not really, since Aldo has defended his belt within 6 months of being promoted to the UFC champion. Been 9 months for McGillicutty at this point, and still no defence is site.
It's been 7 actually. Aldo took 14 months off between Chad and Conor. :/

This is exactly why Conor fans get a bad rap. Why don't the reasonable Conor fans ever tell these clowns to shut the fuck up?

You can't defend this shit thread just like Ol Touchbutt can't defend his shitty little toy belt.

It's been 7 actually. Aldo took 14 months off between Chad and Conor. :/

I don't really care about the wait time because Chad 2 and Conor, since Conor hadn't deserved a title shot before 189.
Who the fuck did he beat? Holloway? Poirier? Fucking Siver? Lol. Chad was his title contention fight.

Nope Thursday july 28 2017. You're just a new guy. It's cute.

2017, eh? Sweet, dude. Conor has blessed me with the power of time travel.
and ended up tapping in record time to a guy who had less than a week to prepare....taxi's waiting for you outside chump.

Was 11 days actually. Rockhold got KOd stiff by Bisping who was preparing for a week. Does that make Bisping better? Sure doesn't. Enjoy the L come august 20th, nerd.

This is exactly why Conor fans get a bad rap. Why don't the reasonable Conor fans ever tell these clowns to shut the fuck up?
No reasonable person would be a fan of Conor. Conor fans are made up of trolls, tryhards, and douchebags who aren't ashamed at using the word "swag".

2017, eh? Sweet, dude. Conor has blessed me with the power of time travel.

Was 11 days actually. Rockhold got KOd stiff by Bisping who was preparing for a week. Does that make Bisping better? Sure doesn't. Enjoy the L come august 20th, nerd.
Your font game is slipping!

I always know it's this douchebag TS when it's all in caps. TOOL.

LOL. Umad, nerd?

I don't really care about the wait time because Chad 2 and Conor, since Conor hadn't deserved a title shot before 189.
Who the fuck did he beat? Holloway? Poirier? Fucking Siver? Lol. Chad was his title contention fight.

HAHAHAHA. The guy KOs Aldo in 13 seconds and you're online crying that he never deserved the title shot. Holy fuck, you can't make this stuff up folks.

You should have stayed gone, you haven't contributed anything remotely intelligent since coming back.

Back