CONOR MCGREGOR IS NOW THE SECOND LONGEST REIGNING UFC CHAMPION

Conor weighed in at 168 stuffed to the gills. Nate was 189 two days prior.

Meanwhile Conor DESTROYED the 2nd greatest (Conor is first) featherweight of all time. (It's Aldo btw. He managed to last 13 seconds. Good on the little fella.)

1438129327628.jpg

Wait why doesn't DC count? He won his title at 187, Conor won his interim at 189. Also Joanna.

Nate Diaz is LW how badly are you on UFC's propaganda's dick..

And Conor is a big FW.. lmao.

Meanwhile Aldo DESTROYS the 2nd greatest (arguablly 1st) lightweight of all time TWICE. (Edgar if you don't follow me, that's Frankie Edgar not sure if you ever heard of him since I'm sure you are new to mma)
Nate's last 12 fights (including 202):

- Four fights at 170
- Six fights at 155
- Two failed weight cuts

If my maths is correct 50.0001% of the time Nate is a WW. That is majority, therefore a WW.

(may be 0.0001% margin of error)

- Four fights at 170
- Six fights at 155
- Two failed weight cuts

If my maths is correct 50.0001% of the time Nate is a WW. That is majority, therefore a WW.

Definitely using this in the future lmao

- Four fights at 170
- Six fights at 155
- Two failed weight cuts

If my common sense serves me correct, they are the SAME FUCKING SIZE ANYWAYS

This whole "stepped up 2 weight classes" shite is an excuse and you Conor fans are falling for it. People lose, get over it.

This whole "stepped up 2 weight classes" shite is an excuse and you Conor fans are falling for it. People lose, get over it.
Your common sense is wrong. 5'9" at 168 is somehow not the same size as 6'1" at 189. What a surprise.

giphy.gif

I'm saying it's hilarious because all these people hating on someone refuse to understand that he was bad ass enough to stand up and say "I'll fight DC tomorrow if you need me to boss" .

And you think he was serious? Conor knows they would never sanction that fight, and people like you lap up the false bravado, LOL.

And you think he was serious? Conor knows they would never sanction that fight, and people like you lap up the false bravado, LOL.

I believe one hundred percent he was serious otherwise he'd never have offered. He knew that 200 was an extremely important card and anyone wanted to go fight there.

Hell even Bisping stood up and challenged DC, you're just a cucky bitch.

I believe one hundred percent he was serious otherwise he'd never have offered. He knew that 200 was an extremely important card and anyone wanted to go fight there.

Hell even Bisping stood up and challenged DC, you're just a cucky bitch.

You think Conor was stupid enough to think that a fight against DC would be sanctioned? Bisping has fought at LHW before dumbass - big difference between him and Conor.

And LOL at calling me a cuck when you are the one sitting in here defending Conor's faux-challenge to DC.

Reminds me of those kids in high school who only become tough when they know a teacher is there to prevent any kind of fight happening.

Maybe you should pull Conor's dick out of your mouth so you can get some air - you probably don't even understand what a sanctioning body does, do you?

It's easy to reign long when you don't fucking defend your belt ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back