CONOR MCGREGOR IS NOW THE SECOND LONGEST REIGNING UFC CHAMPION

Why did you feel the need to say "literally"?

To emphasize the point.
That doesn't count as a title defense
Yeah. It does. Sorry.
How does he move up two weight classes but still got tapped by a 125'er?

You mean a decade ago before he trained a day of BJJ?

Sig bet on the diaz rematch?

Beat it, nerd. I'm waiting on a bigger fish. Where the fuck you at @Sauce Castillo ?

the only reason conor is still in this world is that nate allowed it.
How good of Nate not to murder his defeated opponent in a professional competition.

img-thing

How good of Nate not to murder his defeated opponent in a professional competition.
his opponent obviously still doesnt believe that he lost. the 1-2 which rocked conor inflicted perma brain damage causing him to be delusional for the rest of his life.

Want to know something really fucking hilarious?

Conor offered to fight Daniel Cormier, but the UFC chose Silva instead.

Good research TS. Everyday I wake up and Conor becomes more amazing. What a guy.

Those saying the Aldo defence doesn't count...So when he defeats Aldo after Alvarez that doesn't count because Aldo has an interim belt? Moving the goal posts i think.

#CruzAndJoannaChampionBless

the only reason conor is still in this world is that nate allowed it.
Nate is still alive because a 1-minute break allowed it.

Last edited:
Conor is a lacking in class, tmz diva and holds the title of worst champ in ufc history

Hope he "retires" again soon

I'm glad someone mentioned Joanna finally but it took a while... She's great! I really like how she does that thing where she defends her title.

He won the title 7 months ago. I can make a list of many champions that haven't defended their belt in the same amount of time.

I'm the guy who started this thread and I changed my mind Conor's title reign is nothing to be proud of cause he hasn't defended the belt. My apologies to everyone in this thread who is smarter than me

With no title defenses, Good job dragging it out Conor and nice lie claiming you are going to defend the title next to hold the belt a little longer.
I am saying it now if Conor defends that 145lb title next I will buy a webcam and kill myself online for everyone to see.
I admire the Conor fans trying to restart the madness but the casuals have switched their is no hope for that thank god

Only second to Mighty Mouse.

Third to Daniel Cormier if you don't count the interim title which you should since Aldo didn't show up.

Conor bless.

111915-UFC-TUF-Coach-Conor-McGregor-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high.26.jpg
Conor holds the record for most title won (3) without ever having a single defense. That is actually fucking incredible.

Back