Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

Al Laquinta would finish Conor lol he at least survived the fight without being finished against Khabib.

Laquina heart =1
Conor heart =0

by the time the 4th round came along, Al wasnt looking for a way out either.

Now I know you are a bum with no job. You don't know how jobs work. You work for money, and if you fail, maybe you will lose your job. It's like that for everyone.

Conor actually has an advantage over most fighters. He can get emasculated, destroyed, and tap like a fucking chicken, but he will probably get another title shot his next fight.

So how do you figure in your tiny, minuscule, dumbfuck brain that he has more to lose?
giphy.webp

Well aren't you just a joy to behold.

I know better than to get into conversation with a snot nosed little brat.(I hope you're a kid, otherwise I feel bad for you)

Bye.

Don’t forget he was also getting a WW interim title fight against RDA. Fuck Conor for trying to be the first ever three weight champion eh?

You mean like fighting the #11 who had prepared for a 3 round fight against a striker?
Lol @ Conor fans even considering the possibility of an interim belt being part of 3 weight champion.

So if another fighter got an interim belt, they’re paper champ...but if Conor were to ever get a WW interim belt, you would label him a champ there?

Conor fans are fucking dumb.

Is it a secret they're trying to secure a fight for him or does TS just like to post obvious things?

Last edited:

I can't wait. Hes on phenomenal shape at this moment. Whoever fights him next gets fking KO'd stiff. Mark my words. I pity that fighter who gets that beating, i just hope massive payday makes it worth it.
Monster

So you're one of those dudes who were trying to get impregnated by him?

giphy.webp

Well aren't you just a joy to behold.

I know better than to get into conversation with a snot nosed little brat.(I hope you're a kid, otherwise I feel bad for you)

Bye.

Oh, I see. You use that "Conor has more to lose than any other fighter" cliché as a catch phrase. You don't really believe in it.

Good, because you can't possibly explain that stupidity. No one can. It only makes sense in Conortards tiny brains.

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.
So u are giving conor a pass for fighting maywhethere for boat loads of cash but shitting on khabib for tryin to do the same. The fact that u cant see your retarded logic is amazing.

So u are giving conor a pass for fighting maywhethere for boat loads of cash but shitting on khabib for tryin to do the same. The fact that u cant see your retarded logic is amazing.
The problem most have is the hypocrisy, khabib shat on McGregor for boxing Floyd and “fighting for money” he also insulted McGregor saying he would send him to box.
Only to them a few months later rally and call for a Mayweather fight himself. It’s also a fight that isn’t even debatable in any sense, Khabib doesn’t even knock guys out in MMA

The problem most have is the hypocrisy, khabib shat on McGregor for boxing Floyd and “fighting for money” he also insulted McGregor saying he would send him to box.
Only to them a few months later rally and call for a Mayweather fight himself. It’s also a fight that isn’t even debatable in any sense, Khabib doesn’t even knock guys out in MMA
He sure put that glass chin irish rat on his ass tho

neither does conor after nate diaz showed him whats up.
Mcgregor had knocked out Alvarez recently at that time, khabib isn’t a striker and hasn’t knocked anyone out in like 6 years
There is absolutely no way you could spin this
Khabibs highlights would be ground and pound lol

Mcgregor had knocked out Alvarez recently at that time, khabib isn’t a striker and hasn’t knocked anyone out in like 6 years
There is absolutely no way you could spin this
Khabibs highlights would be ground and pound lol

khabib isnt a striker, and look what he did to conor. wasnt conor supposed to knock the guy out or something? they spent most of the time on their feet and all. i thought khabib's only hope was on the feet supposedly.

speaking of conor, did he even have any highlights at all in his last fight, other than when he was getting pieced up on his feet and on the ground? i mean getting dropped and boxed up by a dude with no hands must be on the level of tapping out to a neck crank embarassing.

i look forward to seeing a rematch down the line. i dont think khabib beat the shit out of him enough in the first go to shut him up. or maybe it was too much, seeing how the dudes still posing around with 2 belts believing he's still champ or something?

I bet Cowboy gets knocked out by Conor and he fights Khabiber this christmas!

Conor might even struggle with cerrone. He will never beat another top 5 fighter again mayweather really took his soul

People who constantly post media of themselves suffer from delusions.
its free publicity, keeps people interested in you, a reason to visit your social media
all are delusional of course

khabib isnt a striker, and look what he did to conor. wasnt conor supposed to knock the guy out or something? they spent most of the time on their feet and all.

speaking of conor, did he even have any highlights at all in his last fight, other than when he was getting pieced up on his feet and on the ground? i mean getting dropped and boxed up by a dude with no hands must be on the level of tapping out to a neck crank embarassing.
First of all tapping to a neck crank is not embarrassing at all, I’m sure you know high level guys get submitted by it. Secondly the fight wasn’t on the feet.
RD1 khabib didn’t throw a punch and dived for the legs straight away
RD2 khabib landed a good punch then dived for the legs again
RD3 unsuccessfully dived for the legs and got out struck by a tired gassed mcgregor
RD4 divide for the legs again and got the submission
The fight was on the feet for about one round, and khabib lost that round.
Like I said there is absolutely no way anybody reasonable could get even semi interested in Floyd vs Khabib

Back