Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

The problem most have is the hypocrisy, khabib shat on McGregor for boxing Floyd and “fighting for money” he also insulted McGregor saying he would send him to box.
Only to them a few months later rally and call for a Mayweather fight himself. It’s also a fight that isn’t even debatable in any sense, Khabib doesn’t even knock guys out in MMA
Spot on.

Conor never hid his desire to make big money and do things that hadn't been done, Khabib on the other hand used Conor's choices as a way to promote himself as the Anti-Conor only to then attempt to mimick Conor's every move.

He's a hypocrite and it shows his true character that simmers under his religious facade.

First of all tapping to a neck crank is not embarrassing at all, I’m sure you know high level guys get submitted by it. Secondly the fight wasn’t on the feet.
RD1 khabib didn’t throw a punch and dived for the legs straight away
RD2 khabib landed a good punch then dived for the legs again
RD3 unsuccessfully dived for the legs and got out struck by a tired gassed mcgregor
RD4 divide for the legs again and got the submission
The fight was on the feet for about one round, and khabib lost that round.
Like I said there is absolutely no way anybody reasonable could get even semi interested in Floyd vs Khabib

damn bro first of all, that account date and post count. but hey, we all get a little bored sometimes right?

anyways if you want to get technical about it, the fight was on the feet for 4 rounds. every round starts on the feet.

if conors ground game wasnt such total shit, he would have been able to get back up to his feet or submit khabib when he gets taken down. try to reverse the position, or at least try to do something instead of helplessly just lay there getting punched in the face some more. using your head and body to attack an opponents fists does not win fights bro.

if his grappling and cardio wasnt total shit, conor could have stuffed those takedowns perhaps? that would have been the only time in the fight conor could have even managed to do anything at all. finally landing a shot or two that doesnt even phase your opponent, after getting your face punched in for the rest of the round isnt going to win you any favors either

maybe he should have tried some takedowns or clinches of his own when he was getting jabbed around. and even getting rocked. i mean if youre not able to knock the guy out, and youre getting worked on the feet and off of your back, why not try something different? at least try to win over some judges or some shit. by the time the fight was half way through, conor just didnt seem to have anything else to bring. he got a few good shots in here and there but it wasnt enough to slow khabib any.

even if he didnt just give up and look for a way out of the fight as soon as the 4th round started, had the fight just ended there conor would have had a hard time convincing any judge, or anybody who isnt a fanboy, that he managed to do anything at all in that fight other than to spend the entire 20+ minutes getting helplessly used up as khabib's bitch.

as for floyd vs khabib i wouldnt be too interested. but if conor can hold up 2 divisions to go have a red panty night with floyd, why not khabib? or anybody else in the UFC for that matter? it couldnt be any more embarassing than if they brought floyd over to the ufc to fight anybody who's not strictly just a boxer. i dont think khabib would fare off too horribly in a boxing match against floyd though. at least he's got the cardio to last more than 15 minutes. im always down for circus fights, so i know id still watch it

Last edited:
When is his suspension up when is he actually allowed to fight?

Lol @ Conor fans even considering the possibility of an interim belt being part of 3 weight champion.

So if another fighter got an interim belt, they’re paper champ...but if Conor were to ever get a WW interim belt, you would label him a champ there?

Conor fans are fucking dumb.

It's so easy that literally nobody has done it before.

Also, having won the interim belt you're just assuming he wouldn't fight Woodley for the undisputed then?

It's so easy that literally nobody has done it before.

Also, having won the interim belt you're just assuming he wouldn't fight Woodley for the undisputed then?
Conor would get absolutely searched against Woodley, so the dream of a division champ Colin is out the window. Besides, it’s not like he even deserves to sniff any title shot anytime soon.

Back