Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

I didn't read a bit of that bullshit mate, my point still stands that whether you like to cry about his losses or not, history will show he was a two time UFC champ and one of the highest earning fighters in history. Conor bless.

why would i be surprised? i would imagine it would be hard for me to see anything if money mctapper's genitalia was this far down my throat.

i couldnt give a shit about how much money he makes, i'll never see any of it so it effects my life zero. perhaps he should invest some of that money into a real camp, and not just surrounding himself with bunch of yes men. then perhaps he wouldnt be getting diggled into the dirt every time he competes these days

you wont see me creating sherdog accounts just to worship some mediocre fighter. i really dont know what people see in this paper champion, but he sure draws in alot of casuals to the sport, and to the forum.

anyways, best of luck to you and your hero. say, after he goes 1-1 to cerrone or some other gatekeeper, what division do you think dana should gift the paper paper champ champ up a title shot in this time?

Last edited:
Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.
You might be the worst poster on this site.

Conor isn't interested in fighting.

sure if you completely and totally absolutely ignore all context.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

Who the fuck cares the reasons ? The fact stays the same, whatever the reason a "champ" with no defenses is worthless and will NEVER ever belong to the MMA GOAT list.
For God sake stop repeating the same shit, like a f* lunatic

sure if you completely and totally absolutely ignore all context.

Don’t forget he was also getting a WW interim title fight against RDA. Fuck Conor for trying to be the first ever three weight champion eh?

1 with size advantage
the other with a "championship fight free ticket"

You mean like fighting the #11 who had prepared for a 3 round fight against a striker?

You are factually incorrect buddy.

Champions win belts, that's what makes them a champion , defending is nice but it has zero correlation to whether or not someone who won a belt was the champion.

Lets not start with semantics games, in the real world and the practical interpretation of this is that a "champ" with defenses is not just "nice" but a must be to be considered one of the best ever

He will probably bring those old ass belts he was stripped of to the press conferences again. Pathetic.

its kind of messed up. it would kind of be like carrying around pictures of your ex girlfriends on your phone or whatever long after theyve ditched you for some other dude. i hope conor isn't taking the cerrone fight, or he might be in that very predicament. cerrone has enough stamina to last more than 10 minutes.

conor oughtta knock him out, but still it seems like a waste of a fight. id rather see him fight tony. or maybe DP. barboza or gaethje would try to give him a good scrap too

this is probably just wolf tickets. conor promoting himself to try to stay relevant over twitter and instagram to try to put the spotlight back on him. its all just more talk until he decides to sign off on a fight.

i bet the ufc would love nothing more than to wait for khabib to come back so they can give conor a rematch. after khabib demolished him the last time around, an immediate rematch would make no sense at all for any other reason than money, but thats a good enough for the ufc to make it happen

the ufc likes money, and theyre running low on draws now that most of them are all getting diggled, retiring, leaving to bellator, or getting USADA'd. rankings and records dont seem to mean shit anymore. doesnt matter if youre into steroids or youre into drugs and running over pregnant ladies in your car. if you can bring dana trucks full of money, its a free pass and theyll give you whatever you want. a rematch with khabib is guaranteed to print money for them, so i figure thats probably whats going to happen next. unless they just straight up decide to strip khabib and give the belt to conor just to save their poster boy from another mauling. at that point i would just give up what little faith i have left in the UFC and the legitimacy of them hosting the sport of MMA as a whole.

but whatever it takes to keep the mcgregor hype train alive. sooner or later the well is gonna run dry.

Last edited:
Dumbass. Newsflash: it's his fucking job. He earns money for that. Maybe if you had a job, you'd understand that.

Conortards are fucking pathetic.
As I said if you don't get it you probably never will, Conor has more to lose when he fights than any champ does, the way all you haters act proves that.

It would be difficult for me to be less excited to see Conor return. The thrill is gone.

As I said if you don't get it you probably never will, Conor has more to lose when he fights than any champ does, the way all you haters act proves that.

Now I know you are a bum with no job. You don't know how jobs work. You work for money, and if you fail, maybe you will lose your job. It's like that for everyone.

Conor actually has an advantage over most fighters. He can get emasculated, destroyed, and tap like a fucking chicken, but he will probably get another title shot his next fight.

So how do you figure in your tiny, minuscule, dumbfuck brain that he has more to lose?

Haters are such bitter bums, imagine getting so riled up over a fighter, or getting mad at a fighter because his fans
LMAO
Enjoy the fights you goofs

Lol this reminds me of the videos following up to the Khabib ass whooping.

“Conor’s working on that TDD! Khabib is fooked!”
“Conor smelling blood, 1st round KO!”

Then come fight night and Conor gets besmirched.

“Conor didn’t take Khabib seriously!”
“Conor never loses rematches!”

Truth is, his nuthuggers scattered and made new accounts afterwards lol. A few delusional ones are still around though like TS.

Haters are such bitter bums, imagine getting so riled up over a fighter, or getting mad at a fighter because his fans
LMAO
Enjoy the fights you goofs
Ye its pathetic. Look at someone like Danas moonface who made account for one purpose only. Shit on Conor for whatever reason. Dude basicly lives here on forums and had over 3k posts in less than 3 months. Each one of them includes some insults to Conor McGregor.

Cant argue with that he's stiill the worst champion ever in combat sports and will go down in record books as such with zero defenses ducked all/free rides to get there.

That's hyperbole. I don't like Conor, but he is far from the "worst champion ever in combat sports." Leon Spinks, for example, would come much closer to that title than Conor McGregor. Even Michael Bisping, who I like, was a worse champion than McGregor.

Sure he has lots of money but so does donald trump and most people think hes a dirtbag

Donald Trump is awesome. Anyone who thinks Trump is a dirtbag is themselves a dirtbag.

52j.gif

oh in that case, I have 3 belts. I won a few local mma tournaments.

Al. Iaquinta.

Al Iaquinta!
Al Laquinta would finish Conor lol he at least survived the fight without being finished against Khabib.

Laquina heart =1
Conor heart =0

His recent training videos did not inspire much confidence.

He seems a lot slower and flat footed.

I'm hoping for the best but I think Cowboy might shock the world.

Khabib also released a training video for those interested

Khabib seems like a power puncher. I think somebody with good head movement and a technical jab would give him a lot of problems. Problem is, most guys that have that aren't good wrestler. I think GSP would reck Khabib, different weight class though.

Back