Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

Glad to see the former champ being proactive and willing to fight so soon

Sucks the current champ wants to take a vacation lol

Tapped out like cowardly chicken? Ok. So guys like Fedor and GSP are cowards too and pretty much everyone else who tapped.

He invites the submission when he's had enough. He could of hung on longer against Diaz and Khabib but lacked the heart/balls.

Only Time he showed some heart was against Diaz in the rematch.

Yet running like a bitch is pretty bad too.

Heartless, frontrunner that mostly bullied midgets.

That's his legacy for me.

I am happy he's fighting on, because I enjoy watching him squirm lol

People who constantly post media of themselves suffer from delusions.

He's a brand now. More followers = you can demand more from sponsors because more people see the name.

I'm not big on social media, but it's basic marketing.

He beat the champs so no matter what your personal definition of a champion is, Conor will go down in history as the first UFC double champ ever.

he got choked the fuck out by a gatekeeper who took the fight on like a weeks notice. then he got slapped around some more and squeezed out a decision win in a pointless rematch. that somehow got him a title shot in a division he's never even competed in for the ufc before.

dudes almost as legit of a champion as brock lesnar. except brock actually defended his belt after going 1-1 in his prior 2 ufc fights to 'earn' a shot at it.

its okay. conor brings in money, so theyll let him compete against as many gatekeepers as it takes until he eeks out a win. if it takes too many pointless rematches, theyll have to just strip the champ and give mcnuggets the belt.

these titles get more meaningless just as time goes on anyways. its not about the sport, its about the spectacle. as long as you can draw buys and bring the ufc some money, everybody gets bumped in line while you get gifted a title shot,and you can hold up an entire division or two while youre at it! these days theyll relocate entire events out of state on a weeks notice just to accomodate multiple time steroid offenders. i bet dana's pissed that anderson silva didnt get that W the other week, or he'd be next in line for a shot guaranteed. they were even talking about the title implications before that bout. no doubt anderson would have gotten another crack at the belt after managing to win his 2nd fight in just over 6 years, fresh off another steroid suspension.

thats how desperate the ufc is for draws right now. theyll give anyone a free ride if it means they can make some nice $$$. they dont even have GSP to promote, and half their champions never defend and either get hurt all the time or decide to go on an adventure outside of their divisions. i bet dana was chomping at the bit after brock signed that contract with the WWE, so they couldnt just strip DC of another belt he just defended just to give brock another free title shot and have lesnar vs jones as the summer headliner.

sure mctapper will go down as the first double champ, people arent going to remember that. hell the only thing that comes to my mind is how badly nate diaz embarassed him and how badly khabib demolished him.

perhaps if mctapper stopped expending so much cardio thumping his chest all over twitter pretending like he's gods gifts to MMA just to try to impress some casuals, he could save some of that energy and perhaps use it to maybe one day win a fight against a top 5 guy.

but ive went off too much about it. but at this point the belts are meaningless when everybody just gets handed a free shot and even handed titles because of money. doesnt matter how many times they get suspended for steroids or how many times theyve just lost recently. if they can bring the ufc some money, they roll out the red carpet for them while everybody gets to wait. thats what the ufc seems to be turning into the more this circus goes on.

win a few more fights and earn your shot, or fuck off. defend your belt, or relinquish it and fuck off. getting tired of this shit show in every division these days because of overinflated ego's getting the better of them. .

Last edited:
Calling professional fighters who tap out cowards makes you sound like a fucking retard

Well, I compare professional fighters with professional fighters, and in that universe, he is a fast Mctapping cowardly chicken by every possible measure.

I'd be embarrassed to defend him after he tapped out like that, but it's just me. Conortards have no dignity, so they defend the most cringeworthy dumbass in the UFC.

He invites the submission when he's had enough. He could of hung on longer against Diaz and Khabib but lacked the heart/balls.

Only Time he showed some heart was against Diaz in the rematch.

Yet running like a bitch is pretty bad too.

Heartless, frontrunner that mostly bullied midgets.

That's his legacy for me.

I am happy he's fighting on, because I enjoy watching him squirm lol

I'm curious.. I don't like the weight cut shit at all. Didn't like when Conor did it. I believe it's sanctioned cheating myself.. but are you giving max a free pass? Or other fighters like khabib that gets seizures from cutting so much?

they better match him up against a non-wrestler. in hindsight full camp Mendes would have whooped that ass Khabib style. Anyone with a similar skillset and comparable physical attributes will give him trouble.
Tony would be hell for him but I'd be so down to watch that. Tony will not be mindfucked and can take the fight anywhere. Ground, standing, slugfest, technical. It should be glorious.

Last edited:
I'm curious.. I don't like the weight cut shit at all. Didn't like when Conor did it. I believe it's sanctioned cheating myself.. but are you giving max a free pass? Or other fighters like khabib that gets seizures from cutting so much?

He defended his title so yeah I am.

If Conor hung around 145 and defended then I would credit him

Don't think Max has a 74 reach though.

The belt is piece of metal stuck on leather, Conor puts more on the line in his fights than anyone in the history of MMA.

His name and everything that comes with it.

And anyone who can't or pretends not to see that can't be helped.
what exactly is Conor putting on the line ????

There's no need to throw around name calling. I'm just offering my observations.

Actually I saw his training footage before UFC 229 and I was getting worried because I notice even then he looked a lot stiffer.

He seems to have changed something up in his style and has been looking a lot more stiff.

I think he is planting his feet on the ground trying to adjust his stance to be a stronger on his feet but it's not working for him.
I remember his debut against Brimage. He looked so light on his feet. He landed several beautiful standing knees. He looked great. That being said, he’s fighting much tougher competition, now.

he got choked the fuck out by a gatekeeper who took the fight on like a weeks notice. then he got slapped around some more and squeezed out a decision win in a pointless rematch. that somehow got him a title shot in a division he's never even competed in for the ufc before.

dudes almost as legit of a champion as brock lesnar. except brock actually defended his belt after going 1-1 in his prior 2 ufc fights to 'earn' a shot at it.

its okay. conor brings in money, so theyll let him compete against as many gatekeepers as it takes until he eeks out a win. if it takes too many pointless rematches, theyll have to just strip the champ and give mcnuggets the belt.

these titles get more meaningless just as time goes on anyways. its not about the sport, its about the spectacle. as long as you can draw buys and bring the ufc some money, everybody gets bumped in line while you get gifted a title shot,and you can hold up an entire division or two while youre at it! these days theyll relocate entire events out of state on a weeks notice just to accomodate multiple time steroid offenders. i bet dana's pissed that anderson silva didnt get that W the other week, or he'd be next in line for a shot guaranteed. they were even talking about the title implications before that bout. no doubt anderson would have gotten another crack at the belt after managing to win his 2nd fight in just over 6 years, fresh off another steroid suspension.

thats how desperate the ufc is for draws right now. theyll give anyone a free ride if it means they can make some nice $$$. they dont even have GSP to promote, and half their champions never defend and either get hurt all the time or decide to go on an adventure outside of their divisions. i bet dana was chomping at the bit after brock signed that contract with the WWE, so they couldnt just strip DC of another belt he just defended just to give brock another free title shot and have lesnar vs jones as the summer headliner.

sure mctapper will go down as the first double champ, people arent going to remember that. hell the only thing that comes to my mind is how badly nate diaz embarassed him and how badly khabib demolished him.

perhaps if mctapper stopped expending so much cardio thumping his chest all over twitter pretending like he's gods gifts to MMA just to try to impress some casuals, he could save some of that energy and perhaps use it to maybe one day win a fight against a top 5 guy.

but ive went off too much about it. but at this point the belts are meaningless when everybody just gets handed a free shot and even handed titles because of money. doesnt matter how many times they get suspended for steroids or how many times theyve just lost recently. if they can bring the ufc some money, they roll out the red carpet for them while everybody gets to wait. thats what the ufc seems to be turning into the more this circus goes on.

win a few more fights and earn your shot, or fuck off. defend your belt, or relinquish it and fuck off. getting tired of this shit show in every division these days because of overinflated ego's getting the better of them. .
I didn't read a bit of that bullshit mate, my point still stands that whether you like to cry about his losses or not, history will show he was a two time UFC champ and one of the highest earning fighters in history. Conor bless.

yeah, Conor is good at what he does... but he's not a fighter first imo.
I mean.. not like it's a secret.. what'd he say.. get in.. get rich and get out?

Quality,quality talent, but just lacks something inside.

I was watching Floyd v Maidana again last night.

He has been called a runner and chicken, yet he has showing ten times more bottle than Conor

Back