Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

I'm not sure you get how it works.

Conor can make some serious money through having 30 mill followers who give his posts 1 mill+ likes and a shit load of views.
Even if it's just free advertising pushing his Proper Number 12.
Cant argue with that he's stiill the worst champion ever in combat sports and will go down in record books as such with zero defenses ducked all/free rides to get there. Sure he has lots of money but so does donald trump and most people think hes a dirtbag

He got stripped of both belts for never defending them.

Then he got brutally smashed when he tried to get one back. He should lose the belt pics, they're stupid.

If he is training at ATT however, that's interesting.

Cant argue with that he's stiill the worst champion ever in combat sports and will go down in record books as such with zero defenses ducked all/free rides to get there. Sure he has lots of money but so does donald trump and most people think hes a dirtbag
Luke_Crywalker.png

Posting pics of himself wearing titles he never defended is silly, but I'm glad he's in phenomenal shape and ready to fight again soon.

I just hope he chooses a fight with Tony over Cowboy or anyone else.

I can't wait. Hes on phenomenal shape at this moment. Whoever fights him next gets fking KO'd stiff. Mark my words. I pity that fighter who gets that beating, i just hope massive payday makes it worth it.
Monster

Fucking LOL at people who think Conor should Skeletor himself to make 145 again.

why is he still posing with two belts? a real belt defender made him tap

this guy is so delusional

TS, have you not heard? Conor is "mentally ruined" and will never show his face again because he lost a fight. Multiple sherdoggers told me that, it has to be true.

just ignore the fact that he was out partying with celebrities like 2 days afterward and back in the gym within a few weeks.

why is he still posing with two belts? a real belt defender made him tap

this guy is so delusional

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

Cowboy via switch kick, takes the back, RNC

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

khabib belt defenses = 1 (against conor, nothing less)
conor belt defenses having two belts = 0

khabib taps = 0
conor taps = 2 just in ufc

One thing that seperates Floyd fom Conor is that despite making hundreds of millions he still has the motivation. Conor on the other hand...

khabib belt defenses = 1 (against conor, nothing less)
conor belt defenses having two belts = 0

khabib taps = 0
conor taps = 2 just in ufc
Conor belts= 2
Khabib= just 1

Khabib won the belt because the champion refused to defend it.

Conor didn't defend the FW belt because
1. He just doesn't defend
2. He only takes fights with something to gain
3. His weight cut was brutal

And he didn't make 100 million against Floyd

Conor belts= 2
Khabib= just 1

Conor is the worst defending champ in the history of combat sports.

The whole thrill of being champ, is putting it on the line and stopping the guys below from toppling you from your mountain.

Very good fighter, but absolutely pathetic champion.

Back