Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

Conor is the worst defending champ in the history of combat sports.

The whole thrill of being champ, is putting it on the line and stopping the guys below from toppling you from your mountain.

Very good fighter, but absolutely pathetic champion.

sure if you completely and totally absolutely ignore all context.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

oh in that case, I have 3 belts. I won a few local mma tournaments.

Al. Iaquinta.

Al Iaquinta!
It's nobodies fault expect the champion as to why Khabib won the title by beating Al Iaquinta. It's not even Ferguson's fault for getting injured. If the champion simply defended, none of that would've happened. Instead he sat out for 2 years and after getting stripped, he decided he wanted to fight again.

Conor will not fight if he has to put something on the line. He'll only fight if there's something to gain.

sure if you completely and totally absolutely ignore all context.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

I'm a hater, but I do think he was awesome at his peak.

It's a huge black mark not defending. no matter what the reason.

1 with size advantage
the other with a "championship fight free ticket"
lol @ size advantage just fucking lol.

Aldo had just as hard if not a harder cut.

Max recently almost fucking died and had to be pulled FROM A FIGHT due to his weight cut. So honestly, do you accuse either of them of having a size advantage too? Do you? I bet you never have.

Conor never missed weight once at FW. DP is bigger than Conor, Conor still besmirched him. Aldo had a harder time making the cut. Holloway wont be able to much longer. Meanwhile Conor always made the weight with out drama.

2 belts without defending. Khabib defended his belt, AND against Conor.

You are trying to defend the indefensible. Doesn't make sense.

Khabib is going to continue skirting the topic of fighting Tony. He will fight Conor in stead at the end of the year. Khabib will get his lights put out and then ride off into the sunset having never fought his biggest challenge.

youll see

Conor confirmed headlining UFC 236. Announcement coming soon.

2 belts without defending. Khabib defended his belt, AND against Conor.

You are trying to defend the indefensible. Doesn't make sense.
Khabib has yet to defend his belt - unless you think beating #11 ranked Al who fought on a days notice made him a legitimate champion. Khabib was Conor's first title defense and he lost the belt.

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Not sure what being in phenomenal shape has to do with fighting skills. He looked physically the same when Khabib beat him horrifically. Conor just is one dimensional, standing and even that skill isn't 'Best ever'.

It's very clear to me that Conor will forever be living rent free in the minds of his haters, even when they get their wish and he loses the hatred intensifies...

Once the champ champ, always the champ champ.

tenor.gif

Let's hope he has his confidence back. If he doesn't, he will lose.

Why does he keep posting pictures posing with two belts? I don't understand.

Will he show up with two belts to the Cerrone fight too?

Chump chump is coming back? Let's have exactly zero fucks to give.

Back