Media Conor McGregor hints comeback very soon

Khabib was Conor's first title defense.
tumblr_pkfpytQr1O1y2vx9xo1_500.gif

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.

Factually not true. Khabib showed up to win the belt and then defended against Conor.

The excuses on Conor not defending are hilarious.

When the King arrives, the whole world watches. McGOAT > UFC

CONOR BLE$$

Maybe, I don't think the movement coaching helped him one bit either. Ido is fantastic and his ideas for movement great, but Conor had far better movement before training in that way.
He can't even put in roadwork anymore.
Plus he has moved up in weight.

It's very clear to me that Conor will forever be living rent free in the minds of his haters, even when they get their wish and he loses the hatred intensifies...

Once the champ champ, always the champ champ.

tenor.gif

champions defend their belts. still something your boy was never able to do. he can pretend to be some kind of champion and wear all of the fake belts in the world that he wants to, but that doesnt change how deeply khabib just creampied him.

he talks alot of shit but he's taking a fight with cerrone just to try to stay relevant as a fighter at this point. the upper half of the division would very well body him. maybe if that fails he can call out CM Punk.

Last edited:
champions defend their belts. still something your boy was never able to do. he can pretend to be some kind of champion and wear all of the fake belts in the world that he wants to, but that doesnt change how deeply khabib just creampied him.

he talks alot of shit but he's taking a fight with cerrone just to try to stay relevant as a fighter at this point. the upper half of the division would very well body him. maybe if that fails he can call out CM Punk.
You are factually incorrect buddy.

Champions win belts, that's what makes them a champion , defending is nice but it has zero correlation to whether or not someone who won a belt was the champion.

I can't wait. Hes on phenomenal shape at this moment. Whoever fights him next gets fking KO'd stiff. Mark my words. I pity that fighter who gets that beating, i just hope massive payday makes it worth it.
Monster

you will never learn right ?
with one pic. you are able to see what Conor can do to his next opponent without even knowing who his next opponent is.
this my friend is what a real nuthugger does , bravo

by the way , what was your prediction before Khabib fight ?

He beat the champs so no matter what your personal definition of a champion is, Conor will go down in history as the first UFC double champ ever.

You are factually incorrect buddy.

Champions win belts, that's what makes them a champion , defending is nice but it has zero correlation to whether or not someone who won a belt was the champion.

Champions defend also.

He doesn't know, or will never know what it's like to put everything on the line.

I can't wait. Hes on phenomenal shape at this moment. Whoever fights him next gets fking KO'd stiff. Mark my words. I pity that fighter who gets that beating, i just hope massive payday makes it worth it.
Monster

He's got zero belts left. Why is he pretending to have any belt? Does he think his Conortards are that fucking moronic to not even know he tapped out like a cowardly chicken?

Champions defend also.

He doesn't know, or will never know what it's like to put everything on the line.
The belt is piece of metal stuck on leather, Conor puts more on the line in his fights than anyone in the history of MMA.

His name and everything that comes with it.

And anyone who can't or pretends not to see that can't be helped.

Ok. Khabib "won" his belt against Ia fucking quinta. Al..........Iaquinta. And has defended it once against Conor.

He has brushed of all talk of fighting Tony. Every chance he gets. Threatened retirement, multiple times. And is trying to fucking box Floyd.

He has literally never legitimately defended a championship in his life. He won the belt from Conor and has yet to defend it and probably never will.

Conor didnt defend his 145lb belt because he CHASED A BIGGER CHALLENGE, THE LW BELT. He didn't defend the lw belt because he had an opportunity to make 100 fucking million dollars. Which literally every single fighter would make the same choice.
Who's to say Al wouldn't give Conor a tough fight bud

Conor himself called Al a real estate agent I believe, so I doubt he'll want to fight a real estate agent who might knock him out and bury his career

The belt is piece of metal stuck on leather, Conor puts more on the line in his fights than anyone in the history of MMA.

His name and everything that comes with it.

And anyone who can't or pretends not to see that can't be helped.

Dumbass. Newsflash: it's his fucking job. He earns money for that. Maybe if you had a job, you'd understand that.

Conortards are fucking pathetic.

He's got zero belts left. Why is he pretending to have any belt? Does he think his Conortards are that fucking moronic to not even know he tapped out like a cowardly chicken?
Tapped out like cowardly chicken? Ok. So guys like Fedor and GSP are cowards too and pretty much everyone else who tapped.

Tapped out like cowardly chicken? Ok. So guys like Fedor and GSP are cowards too and pretty much everyone else who tapped.

They certainly lasted longer than Conor. It's recurrent too. Nate made him tapout really fast.

Don't you remember? Or maybe you wipe out from your memory anything that makes you cry.

They certainly lasted longer than Conor. It's recurrent too. Nate made him tapout really fast.

Don't you remember? Or maybe you wipe out from your memory anything that makes you cry.
Ok i though Fedor tapped out pretty quickly and GSP tapped to strikes

Back