Conor Mcgregor had a health issue when he fought Nate Diaz?

Tryna sell all those remaining 202 tickets I'd venture to say. Plus bring in those PPV buys.

Wow, you sure showed them...

Just like all the keyboard warriors showed Conor

conormcgregordublintour.jpg

Kavanagh said "he was" when asked a direct question. His camp never brought this up as an excuse.

But he was doing so well before he wasn't, right?

Does this health issue flare up only when you're getting out-boxed?

Conor didn't say anything because champions do not or should not ever make excuses for losses ever, but did anyone watch the open workouts
and see his neck at the back being all yellow? I wondered what it was at the time.
I do not think that is something you get with a staph infection, Jaundice maybe but not a staph infection!

Last edited:
Oh so this thread will have Conor fans acting like making fun of Conor's excuses is bashing him, but they had no problem making fun of Aldo and Mendes for making excuses for their loss to Conor?

Stop acting like bitches just cause your idol got slapped around like one.

Mendes was just caught for PEDs and Conor was seriously injured two weeks prior to that fight with him. Conor had to go get stem cell injections to be able to fight. Aldo camp was perfect know injuries or rumored illness i heard about?

I heard rumors he had an health issue prior to hes fight with Nate. It was talked about before they even fought, so it not rumor that came about after the fight! Its unknown if he was taking medication when he fought Nate? He could have fatigued quicker because he was not fully fit to fight and we don't know how serious this Staph infection was either to know for sure if it was a factor in him tiring so fast.?

In before a bunch of keyboard warriors bash Conor.

Why the fuck wouldn't we? Him and his coach are pretty much begging us to do so.

I will give him credit for not saying this himself yet but it wouldn't surprise me if he told his coach to do so.

Of course he did...

Add it to the list

Conor didn't say anything because champions do not or should not ever make excuses for losses ever, but did anyone watch the open workouts
and see his neck at the back being all yellow?
I do not know if that is something you get with a staph infection but I wondered what it was at the time.

This post, join date, AV....

Oh shit, the Conor PR team is ramping it up. We're about to get flooded qgain.

Lets add Staph infection to the book now........

Last edited:
During an appearance on Monday’s edition of The Anik and Florian podcast, SBG Ireland head coach John Kavanagh revealed for the first time that Conor McGregor was dealing with health issues going into his ill-fated first bout with Nate Diaz.

Host Kenny Florian, a former UFC title challenger, claimed he had heard rumours that McGregor was suffering through a staph infection at the time and he asked Kavanagh about these murmurings directly.

“He was,” answered the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/sraftery/john-kavanagh-2/

Interesting could that be the reason he fatigued so quickly in just two rounds? I don't believe this is a lie i heard rumors about this prior to the fight with Nate. I heard on podcasts Conor had a health issue prior to the fight.
Conor LOST. Nate WON.

Mendes was just caught for PEDs and Conor was seriously injured two weeks prior to that fight with him. Conor had to go get stem cell injections to be able to fight. Aldo camp was perfect know injuries or rumored illness i heard about?

I heard rumors he had an health issue prior to hes fight with Nate. It was talked about before they even fought, so it not rumor after the fight! Its unknown if he was taking medication when he fought Nate? He could have fatigued quicker because he was not fully fit to fight and we don't know how serious this Staph infection was either to know for sure if it was a factor in him tiring so fast.?

Did I say anything about excuses for an injury? Chad was out of shape, and was hunting two weeks....but Conor fans insisted that Chad was in great shape, his cardio was gone because of Conor's body shots and anyone saying anything about "Full Camp Mendes" was just making excuses. The narrative painted by his rabid fans was don't take the fight if you're going to make excuses....Conor tore his acl and didn't make any excuses.

I heard a rumor Nate was skinny-fat on a boat in Cabo with the extent of his training being slapping bad bitches on their asses....guess he had no problem modifying that to slapping a bitch's face.

I heard rumors he had an health issue prior to hes fight with Nate. It was talked about before they even fought, so it not rumor that came about after the fight! Its unknown if he was taking medication when he fought Nate? He could have fatigued quicker because he was not fully fit to fight and we don't know how serious this Staph infection was either to know for sure if it was a factor in him tiring so fast.?
A common treatment for any infection is anti-biotics. Fighters don't like taking them leading up to fights because many believe they hinder your cardio. No not making excuses before anyone says so lol, just saying what I have heard for many years.

If Conor beats Nate im done with this sport until his career is over. The McGinger fans are so high level betas that it's actually infected McGregor himself which is the health issue Kavanagh is reffering to

blank_book_free_stock_15_by_dserret-d4b1maaj.jpg
UFC Store updated the book, we all must buy it now

Judging from how quickly he tapped I truly believe Conor did have a medical issue going into the fight with Diaz...

546143013_black_nike_clothing_lebron_no_heart_no_change_tee_lp4.jpg

Absolutely...

He was suffering from Overconfidencitis...

Back