Conor Mcgregor had a health issue when he fought Nate Diaz?

Did I say anything about excuses for an injury? Chad was out of shape, and was hunting two weeks....but Conor fans insisted that Chad was in great shape, his cardio was gone because of Conor's body shots and anyone saying anything about "Full Camp Mendes" was just making excuses. The narrative painted by his rabid fans was don't take the fight if you're going to make excuses....Conor tore his acl and didn't make any excuses.

I heard a rumor Nate was skinny-fat on a boat in Cabo with the extent of his training being slapping bad bitches on their asses....guess he had no problem modifying that to slapping a bitch's face.

Chad is PED cheat and come off it Conor had a serious injury for most of that camp and could not even kick until 12 days before that fight. Chad out of shape is meaningles. Was he fitter then Conor mostly likely he had know injuries? Was he taking PEDS when he fought Conor? Conor looked awful in that fight for good legitimate reasons. He head was not in the right place for that fight and was not even sure it would take place for a long time.

Hes coach revealed he had a healthy issue when asked. Conor said nothing about it. It may not have been a factor in this fight. We do know for sure now he wasn't exactly fully fit and who knows if this is the reason he got fatigued so fast. I not a doctor.

If you're injuries aren't bad enough to pull out of the fight then you shouldn't use them as excuses for a bad performance.

Everyone is bashing Conor on here about this. I am a Conor hater. But isn't it possible that he actually wasn't well?

Absolutely. Click play and look at the violently sick man just 24h before the fight.

Last edited:
Next time add pregnancy on that list.

Of course,

The guy is going through the Ortiz book of excuses...how many chapters until he comes out with the cracked skull one? Is that advanced level Ortizism?

Anyone saying Conor or his coach are trying to make excuses for Conor losing against Nate are really reaching! It doesn't look like any kind of an excuse at all.
Believe me both Nate and Nick have made a lot of excuses for losses over the years, like having bad camps etc... a fair bit in the past.

Sounds like your comment is reaching for a reason not to view this as an excuse. But what the fuck else should I expect from a guy with a Connor Mcgregor avatar?

Chad is PED cheat and come off it Conor had a serious injury for most of that camp and could not even kick until 12 days before that fight. Chad out of shape is meaningles. Was he fitter then Conor mostly likely he had know injuries? Was he taking PEDS when he fought Conor? Conor looked awful in that fight for good legitimate reasons. He head was not in the right place for that fight and was not even sure it would take place for a long time.

Hes coach revealed he had a healthy issue when asked. Conor said nothing about it. It may not have been a factor in this fight. We do know for sure now he wasn't exactly fully fit and who knows if this is the reason he got fatigued so fast. I not a doctor.

Sounds like a lot of excuses, and if you have excuses, don't take the fight.

Yeah seriously. If Florian asked whether Conor took a shit before the fight, and John answered "no", the haters would come out and claim constipation for his big book of excuses.

It's amusing how the TS posed a thinly veiled troll job to rile up the masses. Simply imply and the haters will infer.
And the fanboys would simply be on the otherside with..."i knew something wasn't right!"

Of course,

The guy is going through the Ortiz book of excuses...how many chapters until he comes out with the cracked skull one? Is that advanced level Ortizism?

haters gonna hate

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

Absolutely. Take a look at the violently sick man just 24h before the fight.

"weights should never be an issue, champions should be able to go up and down"

"im looking forward to going in there fresh and put on a show for the fans"

Yes I just joined so what? I have been watching Sherdog forums for years and finally decided to join.

Of cooooooouuuuurse.......

Don't sweat, there'll be enough of you working the next week you won't even stand out. I'll probably be the only one to notice.

Sounds like your comment is reaching for a reason not to view this as an excuse. But what the fuck else should I expect from a guy with a Connor Mcgregor avatar?
Bro yes I am a fan of Conor! But that does NOT mean I am a McNuthugger!!!
And no I do not think this is an excuse from Conor's camp at all.

And the fanboys would simply be on the otherside with..."i knew something wasn't right!"

I don't think many fans actually buy that excuse (out loud at least). This thread is full of a bunch of haters playing innocent and asking "Was this a reason he lost?", "maybe he was ill hmmmm?" just to stir up reactions.

Of cooooooouuuuurse.......

Don't sweat, there'll be enough of you working the next week you won't even stand out. I'll probably be the only one to notice.
Relax dude I am just a big fan of his like I am a fan of a lot of fighters! It is just an avatar, I am not a McGregor Nuthugger like most!
I mean I could say there are the same amount of Diaz Dicklickers out there if not more but really I could care less!

oh my god, enough. you got the rematch, its less than 2 weeks away. i really dont like Kavanaugh, and not just because he blocked me on twitter cause i hurt his feelings.

Back