Conor Mcgregor had a health issue when he fought Nate Diaz?

It wasn't staph....
it was slap infections...209 bitch....
that smile from Nate...
UnselfishDisastrousAngora.gif

McgSlap.gif

3BfiAL.gif

hahahaahah

holy shit, dude. what's gonna happen when he loses again? he had aids?

Mendes was just caught for PEDs and Conor was seriously injured two weeks prior to that fight with him. Conor had to go get stem cell injections to be able to fight. Aldo camp was perfect know injuries or rumored illness i heard about?

I heard rumors he had an health issue prior to hes fight with Nate. It was talked about before they even fought, so it not rumor that came about after the fight! Its unknown if he was taking medication when he fought Nate? He could have fatigued quicker because he was not fully fit to fight and we don't know how serious this Staph infection was either to know for sure if it was a factor in him tiring so fast.?
Before and after the fight , him and Kavanaugh said multipel times that his conditioning and cardio performances in camp were the best theyve ever been. try again

Can we be clear, Florian asked whether Conor had a staph infection per whatever rumors he heard from.

John simply answered yes/no. Conor's camp hasn't used this as an excuse, but it happened nonetheless.

Can we be clear, Florian asked whether Conor had a staph infection per whatever rumors he heard from.

John simply answered yes/no. Conor's camp hasn't used this as an excuse, but it happened nonetheless.
Exactly lol
People are such haters

Anyone saying Conor or his coach are trying to make excuses for Conor losing against Nate are really reaching! It doesn't look like any kind of an excuse at all.
Believe me both Nate and Nick have made a lot of excuses for losses over the years, like having bad camps etc... a fair bit in the past.

If nobody has said it by now, I'd be shocked. But can somebody please add this to the McGregor Book of Excuses.

Thank you in advance.

Everyone is bashing Conor on here about this. I am a Conor hater. But isn't it possible that he actually wasn't well?

Exactly lol
People are such haters

Yeah seriously. If Florian asked whether Conor took a shit before the fight, and John answered "no", the haters would come out and claim constipation for his big book of excuses.

It's amusing how the TS posed a thinly veiled troll job to rile up the masses. Simply imply and the haters will infer.

Back