Conor Mcgregor had a health issue when he fought Nate Diaz?

Health issues? I believe it. conor has no heart, that's the issue.

I take it you're referring to the Mendes fight?

Why does Kavanagh have to prove anything? He turned up and fought both times. If you take the fight, you should have no excuses. After the Mendes fight people were quick to point out he was gassed, had a next to nothing training camp and broke his thumb. Before that he was always in shape, hit hard and had wrestling that would help him grind out a win.

Kavangah didn't even mention anything about the staph infection and said it played no part.

I mean, Mendes having no training camp is provable, the phantom knee injury that came up which was why conor was taken down easily and controlled wasn't, yet people still say "McGregor fought injured" to explain away why he looked shitty.

i heard he had a cracked skull.

I mean, Mendes having no training camp is provable, the phantom knee injury that came up which was why conor was taken down easily and controlled wasn't, yet people still say "McGregor fought injured" to explain away why he looked shitty.

Right. So you question whether Conor's knee injury was real or not on account of what 'people say'?

Do you not see how that sounds daft as well as providing proof of the knee injury. If you sign to fight, that should be it.

Just like all the keyboard warriors showed Conor

conormcgregordublintour.jpg

You don't get to make excuses when you lose to a guy who took the fight on 11 days notice.

Champions don't make excuses, they get up, dust themselves off, and get back in the gym and fix their issues.

Oh so this thread will have Conor fans acting like making fun of Conor's excuses is bashing him, but they had no problem making fun of Aldo and Mendes for making excuses for their loss to Conor?

Stop acting like bitches just cause your idol got slapped around like one.
Haven't heard Conor say a word about this but okay.

Back