Conor Mcgregor: "First one to shoots a dusty b*tch"

Never understood why grappling is considered a bitch move by some. To me, the real bitch is the one that can’t stop another man from holding him down against his will.
Its considered a bitch move by people who can't grapple (or can't do so in a competitive setting).
I don't understand why Conor doesn't go to ATT or something. If he's pursuing MMA for its own sake now (he is already loaded), why do it halfway?
Because big gyms Like att and aka hold you to a higher standard. He can't dictate every aspect of his training like he's used to if he moves

100% he gets taken down. actually dustin has good odds of just spamming takedowns rounds 1 and 2 and subbing conor. this conor is not the old conor. if he wins its his physical gifts and not the mindset that made him double champ

I don't understand why Conor doesn't go to ATT or something. If he's pursuing MMA for its own sake now (he is already loaded), why do it halfway?
Because big gyms Like att and aka hold you to a higher standard. He can't dictate every aspect of his training like he's used to if he moves
For awhile now McGregor has been fighting just for the paycheck, and going to a gym like ATT would likely cost him an uncomfortable percentage of his purse.

If Conor loses then UFC should just match him up with pure strikers.

“Please fight me where I’m comfortable cause I’m insecure about my baby lungs giving out while grappling.”

right? like why say this as an mma fighter. maybe it sells to the masses of idiots but this guy has not handled a loss well. he was perfect in defeat to diaz 1. accepted it and went at it again. since then i feel like he uses all this weird delusional thinking and obsesses over his small victories in minor exchanges in fights he lost. he does not have the same communicating ability or mind set he had on his rise at 145. he has grown weaker mentally while thinking he has grown stronger. his style now is more predictable and leaves him open to being hit more flush which he does not respond to as well as others above 145. hes not a brock lesnar or logan paul( massive draw who only fought smaller fighters well past their prime on the decline) he had good wins and legit fights. but this conor is not the same in a bad way. hes not in it for the money not entirely because hes made 100's of millions outside of fighting or more already and going. hes definitely a fighter to still be here putting his reputation on the line. . but hes not the same guy and will continue to embarrass himself every time things dont go his way

Lol I knew when I saw this last night that it was gonna piss off sherdog.

Conor is kinda of tame these days which is lame. Its the equivalent of Honda coming back after losing to Holly and acting completely different.

His whole spectacular is what people loved about him hate him or love him. All he does now is post random cryptic messages on his Twitter and high five his opponent after getting his ass kicked.

this isn't conor, no it's Carl McGregor his half brother

INFO:
Conor McGregor(22-5) posted this today, mentioning his upcoming opponent Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) in a trilogy fight at UFC 264:

Very similar to when he posted this on his instgram prior to his bout with Donald "Cowboy Cerrone(36-16,2NC) at UFC 246(January 19th, 2020):

Caption being: "First one to shoot’s a cowbitch"

THE UPCOMING FIGHT:
Conor McGregor(22-5) will fight Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) for the 3rd time on UFC 264(July 10th) at the T-Mobile Arena(Full attendance crowd). Both are currently 1-1 with each other.
FIGHT POSTER:
UFC_264_poster.jpg

Conor clearly has neglected his grappling, again as usual. 7 weeks of boxing, and that enough for Conman.

I hope Dustin shoots on him, pushes up against the fence and watches Conor get zapped in less than 8 minutes.

How momo can you be to neglect grappling then training, then act like a child and say who ever shoots is a bitch. Seriously, I hope Dustin grapple fucks him into retirement

Only Conman avoids grappling, cause he doesnt have the tank. And instead of spending his UFC focusing on it, he would rather act like a child and say who ever grapples is a bitch, hoping Dustin will play along. Guy is clearly deluded, thinking he can have fights go how he wants by tweeting dumb shit.

Just shows what a pussy he really is.

What happens when Dustin pounds his face in, and Conor shoots case he is panicking? Does that make him the bitch?

Reading the first page I can see Conor's gotten in people's heads already lmao

He knows what the (casual) people want, and it's not wrestling

He’d wrestle in a heart beat if it would help him win as opposed to tapping feebly or going unconscious again. Just like he was fine with disengaging and circling out repeatedly against Diaz.

No doubt you’re correct though about what most fans prefer.

Dustin has wrestling in his back pocket. I don't think he wants it there as much as he wants to stand and bang. He's looking for the knockout again.

Who the hell is Connor even training with these days?

Didn't Conor get knocked out specifically because he tried to shoot a takedown on Dustin lol.
lol good call. He isn't wrong about shooting though. He has proven that he resorts to it in desperation and when he is basically giving up. So using that as a vantage point, in his warped mind, based on HIS experiences, shooting does indicate you b*tching out

They would push him in ways he never has before and drag him into uncomfortable waters. He is over that life. He just wants to run the show 24/7 and that wouldn't be conducive to that

Dustin should "go for the imanari roll" at the very beginning of the fight.

SameReflectingFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back