Conor Mcgregor: "First one to shoots a dusty b*tch"

First to take it to the grounds a pussy -Kenny Florian via Marcus Davis vs Chris Lytle

Is it illegal to choke someone during a match? I mean….actual hands around the neck choke?

What if Dustin took him down by punch to the face, trip, and choke slam combo

He knows what the (casual) people want, and it's not wrestling

Like Conor's last fight.

The "casuals" wanted to see a brutal KO.

Conor delivered.

What year was it when Conor last delivered a KO at 155?

Reactions: lsa
You can't be a genius when you employ the persistent "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" methodology. Desperate is the word you were looking for.

Let's see, he has already tried:
- I am so confident, you are a joke, not even worth trying = nate by RNC
- I am going to show you how real fighters fight = TKO by Floyd
- I will cross every moral line known to man, the likes of which fighting has never seen= Neck Crank Khabib
- I am kind, polite, and deferential - TKO by Dustin

Dustin should reply with "First one to get TKOd is a b*tch. Oh wait..."
The end
Conor is a true master at Mental Warfare. He has unmatched ability to make other fighters dance in his tune.

Conor is a true master at Mental Warfare. He has unmatched ability to make other fighters dance in his tune.
lol. You mean dance over him after they TKO or choke him out? Sure. Good post. Keep worshiping someone who doesn't even know/care you exist

I wonder if that really works for him. Does he he really feel ok with getting beaten up if the person takes him down before they finish him?

I wonder if that really works for him. Does he he really feel ok with getting beaten up if the person takes him down before they finish him?
It is literally the only thing that saves his image in the eyes of casuals

"If there were no takedowns, submissions, cage clinching clinching, or legs kicks Conor would have won that bro!"

INFO:
Conor McGregor(22-5) posted this today, mentioning his upcoming opponent Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) in a trilogy fight at UFC 264:

Very similar to when he posted this on his instgram prior to his bout with Donald "Cowboy Cerrone(36-16,2NC) at UFC 246(January 19th, 2020):

Caption being: "First one to shoot’s a cowbitch"

THE UPCOMING FIGHT:
Conor McGregor(22-5) will fight Dustin Poirier(27-6,1NC) for the 3rd time on UFC 264(July 10th) at the T-Mobile Arena(Full attendance crowd). Both are currently 1-1 with each other.
FIGHT POSTER:
UFC_264_poster.jpg

Well, I am waiting for his fight with Dan Hooker.

He’d wrestle in a heart beat if it would help him win as opposed to tapping feebly or going unconscious again. Just like he was fine with disengaging and circling out repeatedly against Diaz.

No doubt you’re correct though about what most fans prefer.
Of course he would wrestle if it would help him win, just look how much he cheated against Khabib, he's a piece of shit.

And whoever doesn't know how to check or at least dodge/manage leg kicks will lose

Back