Conor Mcgregor: "First one to shoots a dusty b*tch"

Did he shoot first though? I thought Nate dove for the legs earlier
Nate shot first, but Conor does shoot in when he's hurt/rocked. He did it with Diaz and Dustin. But Dustin caught him with a shifting right hook as he was level changing, that's the punch that dropped him. He even went for level changes with Floyd and grabbed his legs.

Is Conors cardio really that bad. He went a hard 5 with Nate and while I’m sure was tired against Khabib, he didn’t look that bad towed the end of that fight. Which was primarily a grappling contest. I’m not saying Conors a cardio machine, btw.
It's not really bad but it's something to take into consideration I understand. The difference between this and the Diaz rematch is Diaz doesn't hit as hard as Dustin and doesn't mix in calf kicks. It's tough to see Conor winning in a way that doesn't require an early TKO. The damage built up through calf kicks and cardio will start to settle in the later rounds I think.

Is Conors cardio really that bad. He went a hard 5 with Nate and while I’m sure was tired against Khabib, he didn’t look that bad towed the end of that fight. Which was primarily a grappling contest. I’m not saying Conors a cardio machine, btw.

The thing is, his speed and power reduce dramatically after the 1st round and those 2 things are his main weapons. imo

Wow. Didn't know what to make of the title.

At first I though it was a reference to anal sex with octogenarians.

I'm a little disappointed now.

Nate shot first, but Conor does shoot in when he's hurt/rocked. He did it with Diaz and Dustin. But Dustin caught him with a shifting right hook as he was level changing, that's the punch that dropped him. He even went for level changes with Floyd and grabbed his legs.
His comment is about shooting first which Dustin did in the last fight

Is it smarter to shoot as a tactic, or out of desperation? He’s a hypocrite no matter how you look at it. If he wants a KB match then fuck off over to one of those organizations.
Deff Tactic lmaoo how many times do desparate shots leasld to victory

Lol@ him trying to use reverse psychology.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Reverse psychology would be him encouraging Dustin to shoot, knowing that his encouragement to shoot would cause Dustin not to want to shoot.

This is just him asking Dustin not to shoot.

Reverse psychology would be him encouraging Dustin to shoot, knowing that his encouragement to shoot would cause Dustin not to want to shoot.

This is just him asking Dustin not to shoot.
No. That'd be reverse-reverse psychology. Never attempt to correct me again.

He's like those guys on the UFC game who message you after wrestlefucking them about ball sniffing... Yet they get the option to find a match after turning grappling off, and don't.

Do some Boxing then McNuggets you dumb dumb.

He grappled with max for 3 rounds on a broken knee
D1, you get corrected on this every single time you bring it up. Just stop dude, its pathetic.

1) there was no grappling in round 1

2) Conor didn't break his knee. Max hyper extended it because Conor doesn't know how to defend the lock down

3) Conor didn't hurt his knee until the END of round 2.

4) Conor was gassed out by the end of the 2nd and could do nothing but lay n pray to a boring conclusion to and otherwise decent fight

5) Max broke his foot in the first which effected his tdd
6) Holloway took that fight on short notice.

M7A3viR.gif

“Please fight me where I’m comfortable cause I’m insecure about my baby lungs giving out while grappling.”
I don't understand why Conor doesn't go to ATT or something. If he's pursuing MMA for its own sake now (he is already loaded), why do it halfway?

Back