Conor Mcgregor: "First one to shoots a dusty b*tch"

Then he probably should have went the boxing route . . . but that would require either being supremely talented and/or having crippling power with just enough skill.

Instead he went to mma where , even now, the stand is still evolving and many fighters have glaring holes in their games that can be exploited.

Also,

(conor must have had youtube take down all the other panic wrestler videos as they don't seem to be up or you have to log in).

conor.gif

First one to shoot is an unknockoutable one hundred thrity-five-year-old man sitting at a bar refusing to drink Proper Piss.

D1, you get corrected on this every single time you bring it up. Just stop dude, its pathetic.

1) there was no grappling in round 1

2) Conor didn't break his knee. Max hyper extended it because Conor doesn't know how to defend the lock down

3) Conor didn't hurt his knee until the END of round 2.

4) Conor was gassed out by the end of the 2nd and could do nothing but lay n pray to a boring conclusion to and otherwise decent fight

5) Max broke his foot in the first which effected his tdd
These are all opinions

Is Conors cardio really that bad. He went a hard 5 with Nate and while I’m sure was tired against Khabib, he didn’t look that bad towed the end of that fight. Which was primarily a grappling contest. I’m not saying Conors a cardio machine, btw.

Is Conors cardio really that bad. He went a hard 5 with Nate and while I’m sure was tired against Khabib, he didn’t look that bad towed the end of that fight. Which was primarily a grappling contest. I’m not saying Conors a cardio machine, btw.
Its bad. He consistently slows down and loses power around the 7 minute mark. He can push through but he becomes way less effective

Back