Media Conor McGregor explains decision to fight Donald Cerrone at 170- Helwani ESPN

Arse licking yes men. Coach Roddy is particularly unbearable. His pad work is like a steaming pile of dog shit.

Still can't believe that idiot was his corner man for Floyd

Could of hired Roach, or Garcia or somebody with real knowledge

What a beast. Said he weighs only a little over 160.

LOL he’s lying (again). He was much heavier than that in the cage at FW. No way that he is 160 now, while looking considerably bigger.

Dana said no weight cut in the contract so I dont think its allowed. Of course he could do it before hand and go to the weigh in, then rehydrate, but the way dana explained it, neither guy would cut.
Dana said a weight cut wouldn’t be necessary. That does not mean the contract does not allow a weight cut. In fact, if Cowboy came rolling in at 200+ lbs, there would certainly be a problem. He is expected to show up at 170 which is not much of a cut.

And the real champ made him quit.

The real champ LOL.. What? So everyone that had the LW belt was fake. Brilliant take son..

The best LW in the world is arguably Tony. And Khabib still has not faced him..

Still can't believe that idiot was his corner man for Floyd

Could of hired Roach, or Garcia or somebody with real knowledge

I know! At least give yourself a shot! Look at some of that footage of his pad work before Mayweather, it’s terrible. I bet Floyd was absolutely pissing himself.

What a beast. Said he weighs only a little over 160. But will fighting a cerrone who will surely cut down from atleast the 180s.
Cerrone cuts from around 176lbs for 170, he's a very light Welterweight.

LOL he’s lying (again). He was much heavier than that in the cage at FW. No way that he is 160 now, while looking considerably bigger.
I doubt that very much. When a human being dehydrates above 15% of their body weight, comas and death are likely. 145 is about 85% of 170, hence he was most likely weighing in the 160s, upper 160s at the most.

It's a win.win situation: if he loses he'll say WW is not his division and if he wins that opens more possibilities.

McG is not a WW since he needs to bulk up and the most he can reach is 168-169, Cerrone is bigger and even he has to cut some but not much, however this fight will go if Cowboy can tire mcg and survive his straights and boxing. Cerrone is taller but the reach is not that huge.

Hope cowboy isnt buying into this pussy shit from mc tapper begging to be not took down and fans think this guy is a badass? <{cruzshake}>

Hilarious that he likes Cerrone because he is a family man. I guess that will give the perception that he is one also and not out fcking random chicks.

Conor never said "I weigh 160lbs". He said a 160lbs and a bit, which could mean 168 or even 170. With that said he's clearly not that big of a man, and I'm guessing he'll weigh 171-174lbs on fight night. Cerrone will weigh between 177-184 lbs on fight night. Cerrone is just a bigger, longer man. I don't think the extra 5-10 lbs will make all that much of a difference.

Typical Conor haters in here.

Masvidal or anyone else fights at a weight disadvantage they go “badass, real man, doesnt give a fuck”

Conor fights against Cowboy with a weight disadvantage and they go “owh he has his excuse ready in case he loses”

<36>

Dude is 160 and says he'd fight usman or jorge who are well over 180. Dude is small for 170

lol conor is full of shit. according to the criminal pleb, nate was three times his size..."160 and a bit" definitely means over 400lbs

Masvidal or anyone else fights at a weight disadvantage they go “badass, real man, doesnt give a fuck”

Conor fights against Cowboy with a weight disadvantage and they go “owh he has his excuse ready in case he loses”

<36>

whats your source for conors weight, pathological liar and criminal conor mcgregor? do you think when he weighs in in his underwear he's going to weigh 160lbs?

I appreciate Conor's mentality, but he's playing with fire, by giving guys like Diaz and Cerrone a size advantage in the cage.

Conor walks around at 170-175.

But when Conor's in camp training hard everyday he can't maintain that weight and shouldn't try too, i'd guess he's mid 160's right now, against diaz he overate in an attempt to compensate but I think that's a mistake, you shouldn't fight your body.

He weighed in at 168 vs diaz in both fights, I think he'll be lighter against Cerrone.

So he's presently under weight going into fight week with condition training I believe for this week since the heavy stuff as been done so he's eating and maintaining actually working up to weight. While Donald I assume is training down to weight in the hopes of making weight then putting some lbs back on come fight time, short story Cowboy will be the bigger more filled out man come fight night.

The only real reason Conor chose Cowboy for his comeback fight he was the more beatable fighter of the lot given his history of slow starts, I think Conor may have underestimated this horse...

<36>
Conor clearly said that it was his decision to fight at 170
Lets not act like he is doing big things

Back