Media Conor McGregor explains decision to fight Donald Cerrone at 170- Helwani ESPN

What a beast. Said he weighs only a little over 160. But will fighting a cerrone who will surely cut down from atleast the 180s.
Use you head this fight has a predetermined outcome....it clearly obvious Cowboy is jobbing to Conor...the hype is not through the roof and it's a week from fight night because the rumor is the fix is in...it is so well known Cowboy had to make video addressing it...the gamblers know too...everyone but sherdog knows
..lol

That's not how it works lmfao. Donald cerrone physically weighs in the 180s. He is not a walk around at 170 pound human. He's almost 6'1. Me and Donald cerrone have very similar builds actually. I'm about 6'0-6'1 and physical walk around about 187( In shape).

I am 6'2" and 190 to 195 normally. I dont feel like I'm big for my height, but not skinny either. Donald is very active outside the cage so I think he stays leaner all around. Ditch the Budweiser crap beer and he would lose at least 5 lbs lol. The whole no weight cut is only so Conor can step in if Tony or khabib falls out. Dana considers it a 155 lbs fight. Donald made 155 easily so not sure what he walks around at now since the move to lw. He is not gonna challenge for the title nowadays so I dont see any reason for him to torture himself to cut 25+ lbs if he walks around at 180s like u said. That's a pretty big cut, to hit 155. I would guess he is walking around now at 175 or so before camp. No idea how they will monitor it if they are under contract that allows no weight cut. Conor said he was in the 160s now, so no issue for him.
I think the ufc should adopt the ONE rules of testing hydration levels ,,no weight cut. They still cut like 5 lbs, or at least mighty mouse said he walks around at 140 and cuts to 135 with not issues on hydration. Its definately better and safer for the athletes. It would also make guys that go to ridiculous lengths in cutting to gain advantages. It wouldnt be easy, because it would move a lot of fighters around, but in the end guys would be fighting where they belong and the fights would be more fair and likely more competitive.

Surprising interview. He seems less annoying and more down to earth, Khabib humbled him.

Let's see what is Humble Conor going to do, seems like he is in a good place mentally.

Still hoping Cerrone KO him.

Lmao I'm not American you stupid troll. He's likely a little over 170 like he was vs Nate
He’s just told you he’s 160 and a bit. But somehow some fat poster on sheepdog seems to know his own weight better than him.

Thats honestly a surprise. Looks like he’s floating around 180 to me.

Was it Luke Thomas who predicted Conor would weigh in about 165?

Use you head this fight has a predetermined outcome....it clearly obvious Cowboy is jobbing to Conor...the hype is not through the roof and it's a week from fight night because the rumor is the fix is in...it is so well known Cowboy had to make video addressing it...the gamblers know too...everyone but sherdog knows
..lol

Dude, stop being stupid.
McGregor looks clear eyed positive, maybe he's turned a corner.

Ariel: How much do you weight right now?
Conor: I am underweight, 160.
Ariel: Why 170 division
Conor: That's what i weigh

He’s just told you he’s 160 and a bit. But somehow some fat poster on sheepdog seems to know his own weight better than him.
What makes you think I'm fat? Sounds like self projection. And if you believe what anyone says without thinking about it at all then good luck with life kiddo, you'll need it.

Easy money that’s what lmao so obvious

What makes you think I'm fat? Sounds like self projection. And if you believe what anyone says without thinking about it at all then good luck with life kiddo, you'll need it.
Again like a true retard you fail to recognise the point of the post. Keep thinking you’re an expert at Conors weight, keep reaching for those doughnuts too tubs.

Again like a true retard you fail to recognise the point of the post. Keep thinking you’re an expert at Conors weight, keep reaching for those doughnuts too tubs.
God bless you and your family

..lol
Is Conor that big to bribe someone to job to him? Is MMA itself even that big to pay someone to job to someone else? What's the point of investing in Conor when he may go inactive once again, win or lose against Cowboy. Seems like a huge waste. What about the fact, that win over Conor gives you automatic rematch so if anything to gain more money shouldn't Cowboy aim to win ?

Back