• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor enjoying himself at the club this weekend

It’s good to see him working on his cardio
Phase 2 of the FAST System Cardio training is pulling all-nighters in Da Club

Sure he'll have a 3-minute gas tank than his usual 90-seconds.

Khabib and Islam enjoying themselves in the tub

DxVMKEBW0AE4Rs2.jpg

Looks like you're enjoying that picture yourself, considering how quickly you thought about that. Kind of weird to have that picture saved.

Also, completely irrelevant, like usual with your low-IQ posts.

She was quite the looker before all the kids too. Stuck with Conor when he was living at home on welfare. Gave him 200 healthy babies. If I was Conor there'd be a 30 foot monument to Dee outside of our mansion.

Looks great to me after like 4 kids and the best beauty regime money can afford. Just turned 37 so I prefer 30+ women.

That's insanely low and disgusting. Filming himself drunk and then committing sexual assault just made it worse for him considering his history with sexual assault allegations. Maybe there's some truth to one of those rape allegations.

Are you a fan or not?

McGregor had to let off some steam. Done Jon some good in the past. We shall see. But, by this point 1 or 2 drinks ain't enough for him.

Weird that he's acting all drunk because we all know he's staying completely sober in the run up to the Chandler fight.

Cos, you know, he said he was right?

And I believe him.
Sandbagging like a champ. Whatta guy!

Weird that he's acting all drunk because we all know he's staying completely sober in the run up to the Chandler fight.

Cos, you know, he said he was right?

And I believe him.
Alcoholics tell the best stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back