• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Deontay Wilder's Fiancée Granted Restraining Order Amid Domestic Violence Allegations

I guarantee a dummy on sherdog can not tell somebody how they identify from a different country based on a random list of other people. Majority has nothing to do with it. It's an individual's perspective and their unique experience. Which you dont know anything about. You still don't get it. Save your bad takes for boxing. Who the fk are you to tell or assume how somebody identifies their race.

One of the biggest stars in the world laughs at your take.
Does the fkn Rock solely identify as Black or African American???????? His father was his hero & role model. Was in his life.
Most people identify the Rock as Samoan.

“Glad I came across this and I’ll give you guys some context & truth. I identify as exactly what I am – both. Equally proud. Black/Samoan,” Johnson tweeted.

Now go ahead and take your articles and your crack pipe theory & tell the Rock...."no no no no Mr Rock. You must let a dumbass Sherdoger with news links tell you that you must identify or should identify as "black." Simply because your dad was around, you speak English, and other people unrelated to you identify as such. All while I share no ethnic or cultural heritage with you. I talked to a half Mexican & Black before, so thats how I can dictate to you about your own heritage & culture. "
First of all, I'm not here telling anyone anything about how they should identify. I'm simply giving my opinion on my experience with mixed people which also happens to be supported by data and you are giving your own opinions which are not backed by data. You're just one person, you don't speak more for mixed people anymore than someone like j Cole does who says he identifies as black not white because of how society perceives him. An opinion I hear way more often than yours. Or people like Steph Curry and his family who don't even consider themselves to be biracial, they just consider themselves as light skin

The lease document is absolutely not something that I’ve been exposed to before.
You being rude doesn’t make it so. I told you it looks like I was wrong and I admitted it( when I get time I’ll examine the source material).

This changes nothing related to the man’s efforts for the nation postwar, the primary reason he was held in such high esteem. I can’t help that you don’t like why people revere/revered the man. You asked for proof and I gave it to you. He was a shining light post war. He was one that people could look to, gracious in defeat, humble, eager to begin the reconciliation process. A calming voice in face of immeasurable, pain, and loss for the majority of the nation. One whose call for peace served as an ointment to sooth gaping wounds, giving them time to heal.

As an aside, Do you really think he was venerated because he fought to enslave people and break up a nation? So Kennedy (JFK), Eisenhower, Churchill and so many great men of the past were just simply racist also, they lauded him because he sought to protect slavers and dissolve the union?

Back to my point, I completely understand there are people incapable of processing history from the lens of the time in which it happened, thankfully many of us still can. And without that ability, Washington and Jefferson, both slave holders, for example, become pariah too. There’s nothing sacred, there’s nothing to learn from such a flawed man! “don’t you know what they did”, is the cry. “All of their efforts are tainted!” Most every man from our past will fail under the heavy weight of such a focused gaze. This is the point, maybe or maybe not by you, but of some to be sure. They hate the foundations of western society, this country in particular, and its Natural Law roots. I said this four years ago and sadly look what has happened to the monuments and memories of many of our founders. Thankfully, the pendulum is swinging back, and new day is dawning.

……… Btw the story cited related to the disposition of the Custis estate is highly contested, how it was handled, and particularly the whipping story, etc. Not that it’s relevant to my main point.
Hmmm. Well if you detect rudeness its because i kind of feel its rude to consistently talk down to people and assume you know more about history, when you don't. Your whole argument is based on something that was not true. Yet instead of reevaluating your stance on the guy you choose to defend him & tell other people who they should hero worship.

So you didn't read it the last time it was posted. It was posted and explained to you before. You missing it or ignoring it, is on you. It doesn't change history. It doesn't make it new to people who have known this the whole time. Could be an honest mistake. It happens, but its not a pass to still being right or to accuse people of being shifty. Thats deflection. Its also a bit rude too.

You didn't prove anything. You just keep using fluff words from apologist puff pieces. The same ones that use to romanatize and whitewash that time period.

Lol...." Hating western society and toppling things...." hmmmmmm sounds a lot like Jan 6th.
"A new day" lol.... please. Nothing is going to change.

So is the slave's story "shifty" too???? Its funny how you believe substanceless rhetoric over 1st hand accounts of an actual VICTIM.
Are they being contested by the same sources that said Lee didn't own slaves and that he freed them? Or that wealthy land owners didn't profit or benefit from free slave labor?
You can't trust dem shifty slaves huh........

How about we make a new thread about this if you're still so passionately right after all this time.

First of all, I'm not here telling anyone anything about how they should identify. I'm simply giving my opinion on my experience with mixed people which also happens to be supported by data and you are giving your own opinions which are not backed by data. You're just one person, you don't speak more for mixed people anymore than someone like j Cole does who says he identifies as black not white because of how society perceives him. An opinion I hear way more often than yours. Or people like Steph Curry and his family who don't even consider themselves to be biracial, they just consider themselves as light skin
You have zero 1st hand experience with it. You dont get to tell that lady or others how they identify based off something you googled. Its clownish. Fake know it all b.s. Only she can tell you how she identifies and her family dynamic. You have no say, experience, or credibility in it. Whatever random Black/Mexican people you asked about this is their experience. It doesn't get to be applied to a black/Asian person from a different country. "Data" doesn't come into play here.

My 2 cents on Lee. The guy was genuinely evil and admittedly so. Not only did he own slaves, and fought in court to keep working them, but he also beat them when they tried to run away. In a letter to his wife he wrote that slavery was morally evil and yet he continued to enslave others. Whatever good he may've done post-war is completely irrelevant. He's not worth discussing any further.

Last edited:
" Hating western society and toppling things...." hmmmmmm sounds a lot like Jan 6th.

What are you talking about? Those protesters didn't/don't hate Western society. God you people are such try-hards. Fucking cringe. And you're STILL obsessing over that non-event. Pathetic.

What are you talking about? Those protesters didn't/don't hate Western society. God you people are such try-hards. Fucking cringe. And you're STILL obsessing over that non-event. Pathetic.
Its over your head. I'm not interested in low IQ fan fiction takes of what happened. The War Room is that way.

can we all stop the kvetching over losers like BLM supporters and Confederates and Jan 6-ers?
this is a boxing forum. take the political discussions to the political forum please.

Its over your head. I'm not interested in low IQ fan fiction takes of what happened. The War Room is that way.

'durr fan fiction durr'... god you unoriginal turd. lol

They didn't/don't hate Western society you dolt. You're reaching and that's normal for you. And it's YOU who's turned this thread into the War Room. Have some self-awareness.

I'll post the way I want to.
I dont care, your boxing takes are terrible enough as it is. Last thing I want to hear is you crying and your political hot takes. Spare us.
'durr fan fiction durr'... god you unoriginal turd. lol

They didn't/don't hate Western society you dolt. You're reaching and that's normal for you. And it's YOU who's turned this thread into the War Room. Have some self-awareness.
Old Cat asked me a random direct question about Lee

Glovtard brought up race. Corrected him on his ignorance

I asked @Old Cat if he wanted to move this to a new thread

Those are the cliffs for an illiterate simpleton like you. Cry about your degenerate jug head fail revolution in the War Room

Right. There's no need to pick between them. I'm sure there are very fine people on both sides.
we dont need political discussion in the boxing forum dude. plain and simple. i dont give a fuck who you support; there's a War Room for a reason.
im speaking generally and not singling out anyone in particular.

I dont care, your boxing takes are terrible enough as it is. Last thing I want to hear is you crying and your political hot takes. Spare us.

Old Cat asked me a random direct question about Lee

Glovtard brought up race. Corrected him on his ignorance

I asked @Old Cat if he wanted to move this to a new thread

Those are the cliffs for an illiterate simpleton like you. Cry about your degenerate jug head fail revolution in the War Room

Tardposting again, I see. You made overly-long, boring posts about nothing and turned this thread into TWR. That's the top and bottom of it. Even somehow managed to bring up Jan 6. Sums you up. God what a loser. lol

we dont need political discussion in the boxing forum dude. plain and simple. i dont give a fuck who you support; there's a War Room for a reason.
im speaking generally and not singling out anyone in particular.
You didn't like my Trump line? I was being facetious. Agreed though. We should get back on topic.

Tardposting again, I see. You made overly-long, boring posts about nothing and turned this thread into TWR. That's the top and bottom of it. Even somehow managed to bring up Jan 6. Sums you up. God what a loser. lol
Again you being triggered by Jan 6 has nothing to do with the facts. You are not privy to the conversations me and Old Cat have had on these issues. Take your clown shoes and hop along to where the other deplorables dwell.

Me & Old Cat can continue the conversation in another thread.

Then she is part African-American. She was born in the Philippines though and grew up in Japan so it seems to me that she identifies more with Asian culture.
Most guests on her podcast thing are Black and she often wears boxbraids. I thought she was a Flip who fell in love with Black culture but apparently she is part Black after all.

Most guests on her podcast thing are Black and she often wears boxbraids. I thought she was a Flip who fell in love with Black culture but apparently she is part Black after all.
I'd never seen her family until somebody here posted a picture. After seeing her father it confirmed that she was mixed (bi or multiracial). Like I said earlier I don't know how she identifies but she could probably pass for either black or Asian.

Back