• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Strait doesn’t mess around with any of his stuff
2 verses, 2 choruses, quick bridge, key change chorus, finish. 2 1/2 minutes lol

I got it on repeat already cause of that post lol
Its such a perfect sad wistful melody to get you in that right mood for some deep thinking about some good old days and wild ass nights

Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Oh, theyre running Vegas next year?
They should do it Sam Boyd Stadium and then Madusa Miceli can do a totally surprise unplanned run in at the site of her greatest championship triumph at the Monster Jam World Finals
With entrance music
And pyro

NASCAR tracks have yet to prove to be good venues for any event besides a race. The monster trucks at AMS suck as does supercross. There’s just too much space and you’re far from the action.

When I went to the local monster truck circuit at the ole Stockton dirt track it felt so much different than the dirt track I go to out here because of how far back i was
Here at Antioch there is very little space between the first row and the chain link fence and you feel like the trucks are gonna run into you as they covered you with dirt and mud and you feel the heat and your ears dang near bleed from the Rocket Car
Stockton has you maybe only 15-20 yards back but it makes a huge difference, dont get the same hype at all

I cant imagine how the old stadium rasslin shows were before all these massive titan trons and all the other razzle dazzle to keep you hyped up during the show

Setting up there on the 3rd deck watching Kerry win the NWA strap from Flair in Texas Stadium or Bruno battle Stan Hansen in a cage at Shea probably sounds a lot better than it actually was

Knowing nothings gonna change, what I am...

That line hits hard sometimes lol
Well the truth about a mirror
Is that a damn old mirror
Don't really tell the whole truth
It don't show what's deep inside
Or read between the lines
And its really no reflection of my youth

giphy.gif

Oh, theyre running Vegas next year?
They should do it Sam Boyd Stadium and then Madusa Miceli can do a totally surprise unplanned run in at the site of her greatest championship triumph at the Monster Jam World Finals
With entrance music
And pyro
And Corny's wife can blow HBK again in a bathroom at Caesars Palace. <lmao>

NASCAR tracks have yet to prove to be good venues for any event besides a race. The monster trucks at AMS suck as does supercross. There’s just too much space and you’re far from the action.
57d57476b0ef971d008b4dc2

<VinceCa$h>

This is Stockton Dirt Track, it might be more like 20-30 yards between these front row box seats in red and the track, then you got another 10-15 yards back to the grandstands
Thats madness, you cant feel anything!

434851980-864643002341707-4497031003740486040-n.jpg

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Makes the venue feel sacred and strictly for racing.

Madusa_Miceli%2C_1988_01.jpg

80's Duce would have fit in well in that Girls, Girls, Girls video

She was so hot when she was running around with Diamond Dallas Page as one of his Diamond Dolls in the AWA
Those 80's white leather mini skirts, sunglasses and high hair really revved my engine good

DDP had a whole stable(I said whole stable not hoe stable!) of super bad hotties with him in the AWA, I assume they were beach bunnies that he would bring up with him from the Florida night clubs he was managing at the time

She was so hot when she was running around with Diamond Dallas Page as one of his Diamond Dolls in the AWA
Those 80's white leather mini skirts, sunglasses and high hair really revved my engine good

DDP had a whole stable(I said whole stable not hoe stable!) of super bad hotties with him in the AWA, I assume they were beach bunnies that he would bring up with him from the Florida night clubs he was managing at the time
I still like mid-life crisis stripper Duce the best though!

009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back