Conor McGregor compared to A-Level Athlete Jalen Ramsey

Tom Brady had a better track record as an athlete, Conor McGregor only became an A level athlete in 2017, prior to 2017 he was inferior to Tom Brady.

There's nothing wrong with fluctuating athleticism level. Athletes perform at different levels from year to year. In 2017, Conor was the superior athlete to Tom Brady. Similarly Floyd Mayweather is the GOAT A+ athlete in 2017 for making triple anyone else's money, but in 2018 he probably won't even be on the list and would no longer be considered an A+ level athlete.

McGregor made $27 million in 2017, Brady made $44.1 million. I am not sure what you mean......

usatsi_10281242-copy.jpg

who is that goofy mothafucka with the super haircut

he's a POS

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Amateur boxers are fucking superheroes

Everything Loma accomplished in his amateur career was some fucking mystical super hero shit. There is no Santa Claus, there never was.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

1 million PPVs != 1 million viewers.

Understand that first, second understand that the UFC have deals with TV channels, who show PPVs free in other countries.

I never once said no one cares about the superbowl, dont put shit in my mouth.
I was talking about the moron with the TJ Dillashaw av. Theres like 3 of you retards spewing nonsense in here.

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson got 6 million rating on free TV. If Conor vs. Floyd was on free TV globally it would destroy any ratings Brady posted.

Tom Brady 2017 earnings: 44 million
Conor McGregor 2017 earnings: >100 million

2017 Conor McGregor is a superior athlete to 2017 Tom Brady. Fact.
I hate to defend Tom Brady as a Steelers fan, but who gives a shit about how much he made in 2017. Brady has a higher net worth and he's not even the breadwinner in the family.

160m worldwide, most of those numbers coming from USA, Canada, and some South American countries mostly because of the influence the US has had on their countries as a whole. Other than that nobody gives a fuck. Compare that to the World Cup. Another big difference is the fact the super bowl is not PPV. If all Conor fights were free, he’d slaughter that shit sport himself. NOBODY cares besides NA and some SA countries. Conor actually is watched worldwide, both NA/SA and Europe. American football is a laughing stock in Europe.
European football is a joke here,our little ones play the shit to burn off energy until they get old enough and realize how lame the shit is and move on to one of our other many first world sports. Soccer sucks.

I suspect its more than 10 years out of date - comes with being old, you'll see when you get here. However, even so I note those figures are for the US. Do you have figures for the rest of the world - China and India being the most important, since in terms of popularity they're the biggest populations.

Moreover, those charges don't say how much of that Internet usage involves Google searches; searches are when you don't know who someone is, why do a Google search on someone you already know something about? Meaning, if you know who say Lebron James is from watching him play basketball you're never going to search his name, and even those who don't know who he is and want to do a search might use a different search engine, or do a search on Facebook etc.

Like I said, a better indication of popularity for an athlete is how much they make in endorsements.

Well we don't need international data because the only market that Tom Brady is potentially more well known than Conor is the US.

And Google trends isn't a simple search volume indexer, that was the past, now it's an indexer of the amount of times that particular keyword pops up in searches AND all its indexed websites. It's the best available indicator of interest level webspace, so unless if you can provide a better metric, there is no argument.

Google trends mean everything because the vast majority of US households use internet, that includes the majority of people 65 and up. Stop being in denial in the face of evidence.

CensusBureau-Demographics-High-Speed-Internet-Users-in-2013-Nov2014.png

Source: American Community Survey

{<jordan}

LMFAO. I work with Census data for my job, and Census ACS is an absolute joke. That is like quoting the National Enquirer.

McGregor made $27 million in 2017, Brady made $44.1 million. I am not sure what you mean......

Ok I dont know if youre joking or not, but are you a bit slow?

Conor was 4th place on the Forbes list in 2017.

He fought only once in 2017.

Amount of money earned doesnt equate to how famous you are world wide.

The point sailed waaay past you, huh? Maybe you should be wearing a helmet any time you go outside. Gotta protect what little parts of your brain that’s working..
You should take your own advice. Comprehension is neat.

I compared it to the World Cup as proof between a worldwide sport and an American sport. Football is not very well received outside of Americas.

Conor would do far more than 5 million. Millions buy his ppvs, many more millions stream and millions wait until they can find a video online a day or so after the fight. Football sucks and so do you for jerking to it. Fuck that sport. It’s pure trash. Boring nonsense. Most roided up fucking douche bags, too. I almost forgot a lot of you guys just love big muscular men, though. Your numbers are mainly based on one end of the world. Conor’s come from all over. Worldwide. Football. Is. A. Fucking. Joke.
The world cup being bigger than the NFL is completely irrelevant to what we are debating about. No idea what that has to do with whether Conor is more famous than Tom Brady. The world cup and the NFL shits on Conor. Conor would do 5 to 6 million tops on free tv. A video of Tom Brady pooping would do more views lol. He wouldnt even do 10% of the ratings the superbowl does lol. No its not based on one end of the world lol. The Super Bowl is huge all around the world. You need your brain swapped.

Ok I dont know if youre joking or not, but are you a bit slow?

Conor was 4th place on the Forbes list in 2017.

He fought only once in 2017.

Amount of money earned doesnt equate to how famous you are world wide.

The $27 million was just for UFC, I stand corrected. McGregor still doesn't touch Brady in net worth (a sentence I never thought I would write smh).

@KevinLee is seriously stupid.

1 million PPVs does not mean 1 million viewed a fight.

Floyd vs Pac did 4.6 mil PPV. More than 4.6 million people watched the fight.

This is common sense man.

Embarrassing.

You Americans really live in your own little world.

Paulo Dybala is more famous than Tom Brady.

No NFL player is more famous than Conor.

I say this as a big fan of the NFL.

Niners coming for that NFC West division title.
Good percentage of Americans know who the goddamn kicker is on most NFL teams... have no idea who conor mctapps is. You're misinformed.

The world cup being bigger than the NFL is completely irrelevant to what we are debating about. No idea what that has to do with whether Conor is more famous than Tom Brady. The world cup and the NFL shits on Conor. Conor would do 5 to 6 million tops on free tv. A video of Tom Brady pooping would do more views lol. He wouldnt even do 10% of the ratings the superbowl does lol. No its not based on one end of the world lol. The Super Bowl is huge all around the world. You need your brain swapped.
Lmao and the super bowl has nothing to do with Tom Brady

It would do those numbers if it was the browns vs the USC Spartans

Can't believe you're serious

Of course Conor is more famous world wide than Tom Brady son.

Back