Conor McGregor compared to A-Level Athlete Jalen Ramsey

Also I said guys at his level, not say he specifically. Because of rookie contracts having artificial ceilings. But do be snarky.
Not sure why you posted twice, but I didn't intend to be snarky. I was wrong, 15 NFL CBs make 10 million or more.

Let’s do it worldwide.

Far more people in Europe. Let’s ask them AND Americans. Another win for Conor.

:)

If you are going to use Europe then the same test applies except you need to use a Fifa player not NFL.
I promise you, Conor will not win that either.

160m worldwide, most of those numbers coming from USA, Canada, and some South American countries mostly because of the influence the US has had on their countries as a whole. Other than that nobody gives a fuck. Compare that to the World Cup. Another big difference is the fact the super bowl is not PPV. If all Conor fights were free, he’d slaughter that shit sport himself. NOBODY cares besides NA and some SA countries. Conor actually is watched worldwide, both NA/SA and Europe. American football is a laughing stock in Europe.
Are you saying a free Conor fight on Fox would outdraw the superbowl?

Are you saying a free Conor fight on Fox would outdraw the superbowl?

It wouldn’t only be on fox. It would be around the world on tons of different stations. What’s funny is one man is being compared to that entire silly sport. This alone shows Conor is pretty damn famous.

Remember guys. A fighter's fighting ability is measure by his vertical.

If you are going to use Europe then the same test applies except you need to use a Fifa player not NFL.
I promise you, Conor will not win that either.

Soccer players are a different level in terms of fame. It’s the biggest sport in the fucking world. Conor isn’t shit compared to the likes of Rondaldo, Messi, all those fuckers.

It wouldn’t only be on fox. It would be around the world on tons of different stations. What’s funny is one man is being compared to that entire silly sport. This alone shows Conor is pretty damn famous.
The only people comparing Conor to the NFL are idiots.

Also Conor on free TV, with the current TV deals the UFC has across the world isn't out drawing the superbowl.

Back