Conor McGregor compared to A-Level Athlete Jalen Ramsey

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson got 6 million rating on free TV. If Conor vs. Floyd was on free TV globally it would destroy any ratings Brady posted.

Tom Brady 2017 earnings: 44 million
Conor McGregor 2017 earnings: >100 million

2017 Conor McGregor is a superior athlete to 2017 Tom Brady. Fact.

Tom Brady is worth $180 million, McGregor a paltry $90 million.

Giselle Bundchen is worth $380 million herself, Dee Devlin is worth??

By your metrics,Tom Brady is clearly a superior athlete and human being. It pains me to say because I hate Tom fucking Brady.

Not everything, but in pro sports when comparing two athletes from the same era? Fuck yes.

No, we're on Sherdog, the measurement here for post quality is post count and likes, and based on those metrics, I'm a B+ level shit poster while you're not even C level.

Get on my Sherdog level you goof.

Spoken like a broke ass.

You’re baffled that I called them overrated pussies? Another point sails by simpleton #2.
Oh
Sorry
I thought the main assertion you were making was that
they were human

"Only human"

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson got 6 million rating on free TV. If Conor vs. Floyd was on free TV globally it would destroy any ratings Brady posted.

Tom Brady 2017 earnings: 44 million
Conor McGregor 2017 earnings: >100 million

2017 Conor McGregor is a superior athlete to 2017 Tom Brady. Fact.
Tom Brady makes 100 million in sponsors alone lol. Floyd vs Conor on tv isnt doing more views than the superbowl. It would do like 40 million views and your combining Floyds star power with Conors to do that.

Do you have brain cells lol? Brady plays in the highest rated tv show worldwide the fucking superbowl almost every year. Conor would get like 5 million views on free tv. The superbowl is watched by a fucking 100 million people. Your basically saying Conor is more famous than the superbowl lol.

Youre embarrassing yourself just stop.

Yeah that's not how that works. Money does not equate to athletic ability, nor does popularity.

It is in professional sports where money and athletic performances are tied to one another.

And I already presented measures of popularity with Google trends. Tom Brady doesn't beat McGregor anywhere. Let me show you someone who actually does beat Conor:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=/m/01jz6d,/m/0rfgxy2

Look at that. Whether it's by aggregate or state by state breakdown, LeBron dominates McTapper.

Oh
Sorry
I thought the main assertion you were making was that
they were human

"Only human"

People act like they’re (football players) are super men. They’re able to charge and smash into each other and often continue no problem. People build them up into something they’re not. That’s why I said take those pads away and they’re nothing. That sport would fall to pieces because all the athletes fell apart in a goddamn day. Also, this a level athlete talk is fuckin funny. Proof how uneducated and unrealistic the vast majority of sports fans are.

LOL nope.

Conor is famous all over the world. Only America cares about little tommy boy and that silly sport. Nobody else cares. Really. USA and parts of Canada are the only ones who watch it. Brady is a B level star compared to the likes of Conor, Ronaldo, etc. They’re worldwide stars. Who outside of NA watches American football? Who?
That is not true lol. Superbowl is watched by hundredths of millions of people around the world lol. America isnt the only country watching the Superbowl. Most of the world is watching it.

Brady is actually a very mediocre athlete that thrived in great system.

But a pussy he is not. He is a fierce competitor.

crying like a bitch because he wasn't drafted in the first round

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

his entire career has been fueled by the fact that he wasn't drafted early. maybe the most motivated person on earth. still a huge pussy.

People act like they’re (football players) are super men. They’re able to charge and smash into each other and often continue no problem. People build them up into something they’re not. That’s why I said take those pads away and they’re nothing. That sport would fall to pieces because all the athletes fell apart in a goddamn day. Also, this a level athlete talk is fuckin funny. Proof how uneducated and unrealistic the vast majority of sports fans are.

Well
I mean I agree, if you take their pads away they're human
so there's that

Tom Brady makes 100 million in sponsors alone lol. Floyd vs Conor on tv isnt doing more views than the superbowl. It would do like 40 million views and your combining Floyds star power with Conors to do that.

44 million is his total 2017 earnings from salary and sponsors.

Floyd vs. Conor on free TV would destroy Superbowl numbers internationally. Also, Superbowl has jack shit to do with Tom Brady, it draws 100 million based on name alone so I don't know WTF you're talking about. If Tom Brady plays football against one other famous football player on TV they're not even drawing Kimbo Slice numbers. Brady needs dozens of other football players and a giant household event like the Superbowl to draw. Conor draws tens of millions on free TV whomever he fights, based on his name alone. Hence, he's bigger.

This thread taught me that pads give you super powers.

I'm not American and can't name many NFL players, but there are several NBA players I can name - besides Jordan, there's Wilt Chamberlain, Shaq and Lebron, and I suspect the last two are far better known around the world than Connor. Basketball is a pretty big sport around the world - including in China, and if you're big in a country with over a billion people then you've automatically got a huge number of people who've heard of you.

And as I said, O.J. Simpson is way more famous (or infamous) than Conor.

For that matter, I doubt even 10% of the world has heard of Conor - though it pains me to say it, I suspect Rousey has a much bigger world wide name recognition factor, even if most of the people who've heard of her have never watched her do anything.

Shaq I know of too, couldn't tell you what he looks like though. OJ lol.

The whole A level athlete rational is that higher level athletes make more money. By that definition, Conor crushes Ramsey and NFL players are inferior athletes to MLB and NBA players because they make a lot less money.

It is in professional sports where money and athletic performances are tied to one another.

And I already presented measures of popularity with Google trends. Tom Brady doesn't beat McGregor anywhere. Let me show you someone who actually does beat Conor:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=/m/01jz6d,/m/0rfgxy2

Look at that. Whether it's by aggregate or state by state breakdown, LeBron dominates McTapper.

Google trends mean fuck all in this comparison when 70 year old grandpas are wearing Brady jersey's, yet they don't know how turn on a computer.

I'll leave it there because I hate Brady, the richer and more successful athlete, almost as much as Conor.

That is not true lol. Superbowl is watched by hundredths of millions of people around the world lol. America isnt the only country watching the Superbowl. Most of the world is watching it.

160m worldwide, most of those numbers coming from USA, Canada, and some South American countries mostly because of the influence the US has had on their countries as a whole. Other than that nobody gives a fuck. Compare that to the World Cup. Another big difference is the fact the super bowl is not PPV. If all Conor fights were free, he’d slaughter that shit sport himself. NOBODY cares besides NA and some SA countries. Conor actually is watched worldwide, both NA/SA and Europe. American football is a laughing stock in Europe.

Back