Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz during Conan interview

Its called selling the fight

Welcome to the UFC, cowboy
Wow thanks for the tip buddy. This fight sells itself though and his gimmick is getting old. If he wanted to sell the fight better maybe he should have not canceled his appearance on Conan?

I love Conor and what he stands for, I will defend that guy as long as you let me. However, god damn if I'm not happy as shit for Nate. Here's this guy, 18-10 record, getting paid shit money, on the outs with the UFC, constantly getting overlooked, overshadowed by his big brother, then he beats Conor and now he's finally got a chance at becoming a star. He's gonna make great money for this rematch, he's doing all these appearances, if this fight goes down a certain way he could be a top draw.

Ultimately, yes I want Conor to win, but I hope this fight plays out in such a way that Nate still gets everything he deserves.

Conors trash talking seems lame and ineffective now. If Nate was a little smart, he could completely wreck conor in trash talking given the current circumstances.

Yeah complaining about Nate's skinny-fat frame on this Conan show worked out very well for you the last time dumbass

Mfw

KdpAaEx.jpg

Lol rekt. For real though McGregor's saying the same garbage he said last fight. Is anyone really eating this stuff up and believing McGregor's radically changed his fighting style and cardio in a few short months? I don't get it. I really don't.

he was already rich before he fought Aldo.... so your joke makes no sense

No my joke makes cents -just like Connie's going to be after he gets choked out again by Nate.

At least it will free up more time to pursue his other goals in life - like becoming a Josh Mario John impersonator.

Yeah complaining about Nate's skinny-fat frame on this Conan show worked out very well for you the last time dumbass

You need a hearing aid. You're no real Lecter. The real Lecter has extremely well developed senses.

No my joke makes cents -just like Connie's going to be after he gets choked out again by Nate.

At least it will free up more time to pursue his other goals in life - like becoming a Josh Mario John impersonator.
you need to stop..... these are terrible jokes

Conor talks about body frames, Faber talked about Dom's back fat, but both get beat handily.

Conor isn't saying much this time around because he was put in check in their first bout. He's done more talking in the 2 weeks leading up to the first fight, then the months leading up to UFC 202.

Conor: What's up Conan? Sorry I couldn't make the show this week, but as a present to you I sent Nate in my place. I just hope he isn't up on that stage wearing that stupid black t-shirt he's never out of. The boy has been wearing that same dam t-shirt for the past 20 years or something.

I am taking this contest very seriously, I have flown specific body types to replicate Nate's skinny tall frame. The boy won the lotto last time, he knows it, I know it, August 20th I get my revenge and I look forward to it

Conor makes jokes about Nate's body and clothes.

Nate breaks Conor's will and makes him tap.

We've seen this movie before.

I do find it funny when so many on here said:

"conor won't be able to say a thing because he got beat"

and here we are. Conor owning him again!

And here's fangirl number 2.

Stiffness and Monkey should get together, maybe invite Jun Akutsu and watch the the first fight together holding hands with their eyes closed, and pretend Conor won.

Go for it girls!

Back