Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz during Conan interview

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Conor: What's up Conan? Sorry I couldn't make the show this week, but as a present to you I sent Nate in my place. I just hope he isn't up on that stage wearing that stupid black t-shirt he's never out of. The boy has been wearing that same dam t-shirt for the past 20 years or something.

I am taking this contest very seriously, I have flown specific body types to replicate Nate's skinny tall frame. The boy won the lotto last time, he knows it, I know it, August 20th I get my revenge and I look forward to it

Yeah complaining about Nate's skinny-fat frame on this Conan show worked out very well for you the last time dumbass

He talks way too much for a guy that was humiliated the first time.

"The truth'll be August 20th when it goes down again."

Fucking Nate

Connors whole shtick has run out. He's just annoying now to everyone but his batshit crazy fangirls.

giphy.gif

DearestBestGrunion.gif

lol at the black shirt comment.

Yeah complaining about Nate's skinny-fat frame on this Conan show worked out very well for you the last time dumbass

You calling Conor a dumbass is ironic considering who he is fighting.

haha the black t-shirt line was gold

I bet conor`s 20 seconds clip was more entertaining then nate`s whole interview

You calling Conor a dumbass is ironic considering who he is fighting.
Fighters don't need to be educated or intelligent but smart with doing what they do.
I thought Conor had the wrong plan and wasn't efficient and stuff, according to himself and his team? Does sound a bit dumb.
Nate was smart enough to win the fight.

Fighters don't need to be educated or intelligent but smart with doing what they do.
I thought Conor had the wrong plan and wasn't efficient and stuff, according to himself and his team? Does sound a bit dumb.
Nate was smart enough to win the fight.
Is making a mistake a sign of being dumb?

Lol @ Conor fans jumping in to defend their boy.

Made an ass of himself in the octagon and on TV.

Pretty f*cked up for Conan to invite Nate on the show & then end it with Conor talking sh*t about him. Total Irish set up. Next time we do it in the 209

Mcgregor Jitz training.png

good Conor can talk a little trash
after the way he was finished in the first fight

Back